III

———————————————————————

———————————————
————————

yugyeom's nerves where through the roof.

and he wasn't really even worried about himself. if anything, he was worried that his friends would terrified the poor starboy.

on the other hand, the boy on his back was just trying to remind himself that yugyeom was with him.

and with yugyeom he was safe.

either way, they made it to yugyeom's dorm much faster than they wished they did.

youngjae, jackson and the rest were extremely curious over why their youngest friend wouldn't just tell them on campus, and were now excited over this mini secret.

jaebum volunteered to open the door for them, since yugyeom was kinda busy trying to hold up the other boy.

he grabbed the keys from yugyeom's back pocket, opening up the dorm room and they all crowding inside.

it wasn't the cleanest room ever, but it was mostly because yugyeom refused to ever make his bed.

the good thing was that he didn't really have a roommate, and the university never assigned him another since his supposed roommate just decided to not sleep inside the dorms.

once they were all seated down, with kunpimook still clinging onto yugyeom's back like if he let go, he'd never seen another day, mark spoke.

"so, are you gonna tell what's going on or are we gonna have staring competitions all day?"

the sarcasm was heard in his voice, leaving yugyeom to let out a small sigh.

kunpimook noticed the tension in the air, deciding to help out yugyeom by poking his head out, showing his soft white hair and a little bit of his galaxy eyes.

this caught the attention of the other five, becoming completely intrigued as instead of the average brown eyes, they were met with bright blue eyes, covered in what only looked like small stars in his irises.

jackson was the first to snap out of his daze, speaking before the others.

"w-wow. why are his eyes like that?"

the boy mumbled, earning a couple chants of agreement as curiousness showed in their eyes.

yugyeom decided to finally speak.

"guys, this is kunpimook. i found him in an alley all alone and getting beat up, so i thought i should help him out a bit and brought him home with me,"

the tallest of the seven replied, encouraging kunpimook to come out of hiding.

and to the say the boys were impressed was a huge understatement.

none of the five boys could take their eyes off of the star boy, the millions of stars scattered around his thin body had them in such a trance you'd believe they were looking at the most precious artifact int his world.

the boys were left dumbfounded, slightly waiting for an explanation to the stars that were exploring every part of kunpimook's body, but not a single one of them were able to snap out of the daze to actually ask questions or do just about anything except stare at them.

kunpimook shifted slightly, beginning to feel a little uncomfortable over the fact he was being stared at so intensely, and to this, yugyeom took notice off.

he grabbed kunpimook's hand, pulling him slightly towards him and snapped the other's out of their daze.

"you guys seriously need to stop staring and scaring the poor boy. if you have any questions just ask before i never allow you guys to see him again for making him feel uncomfortable,"

the boy mumbled, calming down the smaller as he softly played with his white locks.

"r-right," jaebum mumbled, turning back to the star boy, "why are you like this though?"

kunpimook took a deep breath, "i was first made in space, while my parents were studying dark matter. while my mum didn't know she was pregnant, i was exposed to all that radiation and those chemicals. we're not exactly sure how, but i came out like this,"

the boy softly mumbled, keeping close to yugyeom this whole time.

"he was being attacked by others due to his differences, and i can't just let that happen. i hope you guys will support me and help him out with me. please. this school might be a good place for him since there's no place better other than JYP,"

yugyeom spoke with hope in his voice, practically begging to anything god that exist to let his friends accept the soft white haired male hiding behind him.

without any hesitance, his friends nodding, having already fallen for the softness of the other as they promised to help him out.