Chapter 1

I hope you guys have read the OS. Story will start from Avneil's meeting after 7 years.

☆☆☆☆☆☆

He was stepping inside the place where his lifeline was captivated. His eyes were filled with tears, his face was covered with guilt, his hands were cold, his throat was dry and his steps were heavy, as he can't face her at this moment, he  don't have any guts to see her broken form. He was walking forward with great difficulty as if some unusual force is pulling him behind. He was trying to get rid of baggage which was dominating his heart that was filled with guilt. His broken soul that was demanding an answer from him, Why he left her alone for 7 years ? Why he wasn't able to maintain contact with her ? She needed him but he wasn't there. This regret was stabbing him and he can't help but cry. Tears were flowing from his eyes. Tears that reflected his guilt, his love, his sadness, his incompleteness, his broken self. He loved her since childhood but never confessed, he wanted to protect her in his warmth but their separation resulted in....he can't even recollect what happened with her.

With great difficulty he reached near her room and the ward boy opened the door. There she was his childhood friend sitting on the floor lost in her own small world.

Her petite figure highlighting in the dim light was making her look different. Different from what she was. She had lost alot of weight, her chubby cheeks with which he used to play during his childhood are no longer the same, her black silky hairs are now complete mess, her beautiful eyes are no longer sparkling with some new mischief or determination. Her face was pale, the face which used to cheer up his fowl mood have lost its brightness. Well she is drowning in darkness so how a person can expect her shimmering face. Her lips have lost their most precious accessory i.e. her smile. The most beautiful curve of her body, her smile no longer accompanies her. She likes hallucinations and euphoria. Her  doll, whom she considers as her daughter is her world. Aahana, when she was pregnant she always dreamt of a beautiful babygirl who will be brave enough to face this society, who won't suppress her aspirations for someone's happiness, a girl who will fight for herself. She don't want her daughter to resemble with her mother or father, she wanted her to be independent but fate wasn't with her. She was happy in her imaginative world. Her hallucinations were responsible for her euphoria and her euphoria was the cause of little peace she had in her mind. She was all alone in the real world as her closed ones never understood her but in her creative world she was living a happy life.

Unfortunately, her virtual happiness is the cause of someone's pain, someone who exist in real world and love her whole heartedly. He was watching her while standing on the door step, a stream of tears were running from his eyes when he saw her protecting her babydoll in her motherly embrace. He went inside but wasn't having guts to face her.

How will he face her after so many years, she would have waited for him in all these years but he was not there. He can feel the way she is tortured through her vulnerable condition. He don't even know if she will recognise him. He was just watching her helplessly.

He moved forward and sat on his knees. Avni was making her doll sleep.

Avni - ( whispering ) What happened my baby girl ? Sleep baby or else you will fall ill. Please don't cry Aahana, your mother can't see you like this.

Avni burst into tears as she can't see her baby in tears. Neil was dispirited when he saw tears in her eyes. He wanted to take her in his warm hug and erase all her problems.

Neil somehow got some courage and kept his hand on her shoulder. His shivering hand made her look into his eyes. She was so engrossed in her baby that she didn't notice her Neil sitting beside her.

Avni saw him and frowned in confusion. She tilted her head to left side and adored him with utmost confusion in her beautiful orbs. She blinked her eyes and a small smile threatened to come on her lips but her lips curved downwards into a sad expression and she again started rocking her baby girl ignoring Neil's presence.