Loading her things inside her car.

After all her stuff securely put inside, she immediately hop in the driver seat……but before she could maneuver her car, her mom is in the side of her car door knocking the glass window, telling her to roll it down.

“Anak, I know you hide something from us, alam ko yun dahil nararamdaman ko yun dito (pointing at her heart) and I’m your mother……….At kahit anong pagtatakip pa ang iyong gagawin anak, kusang mararamdaman ko yun.  But we will not force you to tell us what’s really bothering you……….and know this, what ever it is……we are just here anak when you are ready…….remember that.”  Dr. Ramos kiss her in her forehead and lovingly rubbing her check before her mom step away from the car and waving to her daughter good bye.

Rhian was starting to tear up but before a drop of tear fall down from her eyes, she immediately drove her car away.

----------------

“And that’s why I’m here B, dahil nga sa mga sulat na natatanggap ko araw araw…….alam kung may mali rin ako, pero di mo ko masisisi…..i have to protect my family whatever it takes, they are only the one thing that is constant in my life.”  Telling her best friend, what she's going through.

It’s been a month now nang mag pasya ang batang Arkitekto na lumipat sa binili nitong condo……it’sbeen a month that she’s missing her family…..it’s been a month na hindi sya nag papakita sa mga magulang.

Yes, she calls them…….but that’s different……totally different at all.

Para na rin syang nasa ibang bansa kung tutuusin.

“Hayyyy…..nako Rhian, your life is really complicated……..are you sure about this decision of yours?  I’m kind of worried about your safety Rhi?“  Tanong nang matalik na kaibigan nito……na ma babanaag sa mukha ang takot para dito.

Bella Ignacio is Rhian’s best friend, who she calls B.

They been friends when they where in secondary school and eventhough they separated after high school their communication with each other is still there…..since Rhian went to State to study there for college.

Nasa Bar ngayon ang mag kakaibigan, owned by the young Architect…….she called her best friend for a company and an ear to listen on her problem.

Rhian needs to release this big clandestine that she’s been keeping to herself, to somebody she trusted, other than her family of course or else it will explode inside of her.

“I really don’t know B……I really don’tknow.”  Looking at her bestfriend with nervousness…..she really don’t know the answer.

“Why not hire some body guards Rhi?   What’s the used of your wealth if your life is in risk?”  Pag kukumbens nang kaibigan dito.

“I did B……do you think I’ll just seat here and wait for my life to be taken away just like that…..without a fight?  Of course not!  But……they know my every move B…….I’m scared I’m really scared.  I don’t know if these are all because of my dad being the new Philippine Chief General……..or this is because of me alone……..some personal hate or issues against me, that I don’t know about.”  Worried etched in the bar owner’s face.

“Oh Rhi…..i wish I could do something, to lighten what you feel....………but let’s stop talking about this problem of yours, it’s giving me chills really.  Let’s talk about something else…..shall we?  By the way maiba tayo, kumusta na kayo ni Andrew?”  Diverted Bella to another topic on their conversation.

She needs to do something......para naman kahit saglit lang, ay mawala ang pag aalala nito sa sarili, dahil kahit sya ay grabe ang pag aalalang na raramdaman para sa matalik nitong kaibigan.....ayaw lang nyang ipakita dito.