sIx- "UnExPeCtEd EvEnTs"

Ying's pov

"Anyway, please continue."
Boboiboy looked from Fang to me.

"Oh! I'm from England. My name is Agatha Zhou."

"Ms. Agatha, um.. can I call you that?" The friendly looking guy in front of me has begun to look somewhat intimidating.

He was starting to doubt me;
Squinting his eyes a little, it was just a bit longer till I could read those thoughts in his head.

"Frankly, your last name doesnt sound quite native for the country.." He said in a tone which tried not to offend me.

"Well," Mentally, a smirk crept up my face. "It does sound Chinese doesnt it?" I chuckled, forcing my throat to make it as realistic as possible.

Looks like the future boss of Queen's Palace wasnt as gullible as my first impression on him.

"That's because I was born in China. My parents met there. Father is chinese. Mother is from England. At age seven, we moved to the country my mom originated from."

"how sweet." He commented, and it made me frown on the inside. If only I really had parents.

"Sorry for that." Fang approached us, rubbing his nape. ((A/N: to those who have no idea what that is, its the back part of our neck. Yep. Thats what its called.))

"Fang! Youre back." Boboiboy said, back to his rather cheerful and normal self.

"Did I miss anything?"

"Well, This is Ms. Agatha Zhou. She is from England, a part of Europe! Can you believe it? Ive heard about how beautiful it is in Europe!" Boboiboy proudly introduced, nudging the elbow of the raven-haired boy by his side.
Fang's right eye was twitching. Due to irritation, I presume?

I was entertained by their childish actions I had not expected in the first place.

"England? But why 'Zhou'?"
The secretary began to question, and I was ready to tell him the tale but I was interrupted by Boboiboy. "--A long story." He winked at me.

"..Well, anyway" Fang tugged his blazer downwards as to straighten some of the crumpled areas. ((A/N: a blazer looks like a formal version of a jacket..
--A coat in short.)) "What is your profession, Ms. Zhou?"

"A model!" I gladly answered. I was prepared and excited to tell them ever since the moment I entered the building. Its quite handy to have things arranged in advance, isnt it?

((A/N: wow.. says the one who forgot to prepare a false name!))

"A model, huh?" Fang seemed to be criticizing me already, judging the plain milk-white dress I wore with ruffles on the sleeves and a matching velvet ribbon laid on the chest area.

"Well what can our company serve you with?"

"Im just starting out with modelling, so Im not that popular yet but Ive recently been endorsing products which are mostly associated with the display of physical features; in other words, the enhancement of womens' appearance. Such as cosmetics, clothing, and other items on trend."
I kept my calm face on, but some of the excitement just couldnt help but escape through the speed of which I delivered my sentences.

And there I decided,
"And that is what has drawn me to your company, Sir Boboiboy."
I was going to use the persuasive words at this point.

"I'd love to check on some of your goods. Especially the quality. I can be sort of picky when it comes to the items I'll be endorsing. It would be my least wish to be humiliated for advertising a product which is of terrible quality."

Boboiboy coughed. "W-what do you mean..?"

I blinked twice in succession.
"Sir, I want to promote Queen's Palace."

I rised up from my seat and reached a hand out to him.

"Together, we will advance. I will be more valuable in the modelling industry, while your company, would be famous around the world!" I observed the direction of the capped-boy's stretched eyes, watching as his fingers curled in hesitation.
"Think of all the possibilities! You cant imagine much now but, I assure you... Queen's Palace could go break its limits from this moment onward." I kept up with the words; itching to hear his decision.

He was stuck in the middle of the ocean when the boat was floating right beside him.

The opportunity was so wide open, why resist now?
"Take it." I thought, slightly biting my lip. His delay made me anxious.

...Yes.

My hand felt a certain warmth which was not what I had expected. Finally, he's given in.

..But wait, I looked clearly at the hand which embraced mine. Looking up, noticing how different the sleeve color was from my target's.

My eyes followed the direction to whom had held my hand.
I knew it was Boboiboy, but it felt like it wasnt.

There, in front of me, was the spike-designed hair of a very certain acquaintance.

Fang.

My lips were slightly put apart as I realized it was him.

I stared at his hand over mine, and for a second I felt lost, forgetting what I was bound to do.

"Ying."

I heard Lady Ya's voice in my head out of nowhere, halting my train of thought. I was back to reality.

..For a second, my cover was revealed. I shook my head, dismissing what happened.

"S-sir Fang?" I nervously took my hand back slowly.

His other eyebrow was leveled a bit higher than the normal position. "Well, Ms. Zhou. Looks like you got yourself a deal."

..what?

I was left to stand there in awe,
And I looked at Boboiboy--
Who was in the same state I was in.

Shocked, I suppose?
Or was it something else I felt..?

The warmth of his palm which caught me by surprise, or the tickling sensation his fingers caused when they came in contact with my skin..

--wait, forget that. I shook the thought of again, giving myself a shrug.

Did he just say I got the deal?

He smiled, as if he was actually in the position to do so.
"Queen's Palace would be glad to work with you. So, shall we get started?"

.

.

.

____________________________________

A/N: annnddddd..! TADA! CLIFFHANGER LOL

Turns out, I finished it so early due to my desperation to write this chapter XD

was that FaYi scene terrible?
I hope not.. >_<

It didnt go as expected and wasnt as good as the original chapter which I lost but atleast I have it done! Yayy

I thought Id have to helplessly think about that for an entire week but thank heavens, nope.

Hope you liked it! :3