FiVe- "Us MuSiCiAnS"

Gopal's pov

Dun! Dun! Dan!

"Ceh, piece of cake."

Daran! Dan! Dan! Dun!

My fingers gracefully danced around the keys of the piano.

Classical music. My favorite genre. It was such a delight to play it.

My eyes were closed as I listened attentively to how hard and how soft I pressed the keys; black and white, creating harmony and balance in the piece.

Dun! Du-- *RING!*

My fingers strayed away from their path as my phone rang.

"Agh! Such a bother!" I thought, answering the call

"Hello?"

"Gopal. Have you eaten?"

***

I tied the laces of my rubber shoes tightly, then wore a heavy jacket on. It was sure cold today.

Where was I going?
Well, someone very important gave me a call.

Who?
The woman who gave me a chance to live.

***

Her lips were tinted in a rosy-pink shade; glimmering in a way as it curved upwards.

"Long time no see.." She greeted, and as always, she looked so stunning. I smiled back,
"So you've returned, Ms. Ya."

"Yeah." She chuckled, closing the door behind me and leading me to the kitchen. Her home was a majestic palace-like mansion.
I watched as the the fire lit-candles on the chandelier flashed and twinkled.

"Which do you prefer? Steak or Salmon?"

"Woah" I thought. She had an expensive taste. Im surprised I havent even gotten used to it though.

"Anything, Lady Ya."

"Both it is then." She giggled, calling her butler over and sitting on one of the white, modern chairs; and um.. you could tell how costly it is.

I took a seat as well.
"And please, just call me Yaya." She mentioned out of nowhere.

I slightly jolted, "Y-yaya? You mean.." I bit my lip, "I thought you hated that nickname."

"Ah, yes.." Her dark brown orbs always displayed a glint of melancholy in them.
"He did give me that, didn't he?"

"Yeah.."

-FLASHBACK-

Yaya: Im still upset, you know.

Boboiboy: hey~ I apologized already..

Yaya: like I'll ever forgive you! --For eating my fries!

Boboiboy: *sweatdrops* Sorry.. I was just starving..

Yaya: *pouts*

((A/N: cutie~))

Boboiboy: oh come on Ya, Dad has been giving me a hard time lately; training me to become the "Rightful heir" to our family business.

Yaya: ..I know

Boboiboy: plus I had no idea those tasty-looking fries were yours! Look, Im sorry already.

Yaya: hmp! Doesnt seem like it!

Boboiboy: eehhhhh???

Yaya: buy me more fwwiieess!!

Boboiboy: whaaattt???

Yaya: ish Boboiboy its your fault, so buy me a replacement! Those poor potatoes in your acidic stomach~