"But I do. I don't wanna lose you again." He gingerly held onto my wrists while my hands were still on his cheeks.

"Ask me again in a year."

He looks deep in thought. I almost want to take it all back if it meant that simply saying 'yes' and getting hitched tomorrow would give him peace of mind.

"I guess that gives me an ample amount of time for a more elaborate plan." He jokes as he adorably hiccups.

"The upcoming year is going to be insane. If you'll still wanna marry me it will be a miracle." I giggle and lay back, pulling him on top of me.

"You're stuck with me forever. Get used to doing my laundry, future Mrs. Styles." He places his hands under his chin with the brightest grin he can muster.

" He places his hands under his chin with the brightest grin he can muster

+
+

Harry and I had taken a nap on the couch, far too exhausted after a long flight and our haywire emotions. I woke up before him and tried to adjust my eyes to the dark. I almost forgot where were but seeing the familiarity of some of my belongings mixed with his brought me back.

I'm home.

He was spooning me from behind. Some of the buttons of my shirt were undone and he had his hand tucked inside cupping my boob. He started cuddling me this way a week ago. Honestly, he can put those large, sexy hands on me anytime.

"Baby..." I sleepily mutter. The time on my phone read 9:34PM. We had been sleeping for a few hours.

"Hmm?"

"I wanna shower. Get your hand off my tit."

He chuckles into my hair. Instead of letting me go right away, he squeezes me gently and circles his thumb on my nipple until I'm squirming. His sexy playfulness will be the death of me one day.

"Go shower, love. I'll join you in a bit." He sits up to turn on a lamp. I take a minute to admire my surroundings in the warm lighting. There were pictures of us on the bookshelf—mostly ones that Mitch took that were raw and candid. It was undeniable how we felt for each other.

A couple of framed collages on the wall catches my eye. Some of the photos were taken of us at events before we even spoke and some were taken by us. I thought this house was the only surprise but the touches of us and our relationship that Harry put everywhere made it even more special.

 I thought this house was the only surprise but the touches of us and our relationship that Harry put everywhere made it even more special