(Be More Chill) - The Squip

(Sq/N) name your Squippy. Squippy is also in his physical form which can be whatves you want. I just used Eric William Morris as a base squippy, but tried to make it assorted.

The moonlight poured in and leaked over the lower half of your bed then spilled over the floor, pecking the edge of his shoe. Your Squip of eight months had been leaning lightly on the edge of your drawers. The curtains casted a shadow over his face with his luminous blue eyes gazing over you. (Sq/N) didn't know what was coming over him as he resisted the urge to wake you from your slumber.

But he couldn't.
(Sq/N) knew better than that. It wasn't in his programing and it was never apart of the plan. One by one domination was the task and he had to crush these ever-growing feelings towards you, and forget the moments that held so dear to his core. (Heart)

(Sq/N) sighed heavily and tucked his head into his neck. His hand travelled through his ruffled hair, tugging at the ends of his locks as if to lift his head up, to lift his chin up and move the fuck on(!) Yet, in the corner of his eye then down the crease of his nose, blue had escaped and trailed towards his chin. Quickly, he slammed his hand over his mouth while the other supported his weight from causing even a slight clang of noise. Then more tears cascaded down his cheeks, along his jaw, some even making it down his neck and staining his collar. Squippy's sniffles echoed through the darkened room as he choked down his sobs that raked and rattled through his body.

He regretted setting you up with the new student at school and all the shopping trips for new clothes. The new demeanor you'd grown, along with that newfound confidence that he'd helped you with. He wanted to take it back, just so he couldn't suffer from the sideline anymore.

(Sq/N) had been so lost in his sombre thoughts, that he hadn't noticed you stirring or sitting upright as your knuckles pulled at the corners of your eyes.

"(Sq/N)?" The sudden questioning had broken the silence. He stiffened at the sound of your voice which caused the drawer to bump the wall behind it. He tried to cease all previous movements and hoped he was consumed by enough darkness that you couldn't see him try to clean up his attire. "(Sq/N)?" You pulled your foot out from the covers and attempted to get up. But a shrill call from him made you jump back. He wasn't usually loud, unless you were uncompliant with orders that he'd instructed.

"No. Stay in bed. Don't come over." He was good at building a cover up, but you could hear the code in his voice come out as more robotic than his usual smooth, suave nature. "(Sq/N), what's wrong with you?" You'd become fully attentive and wouldn't give up easily to help with the situation. Even if it was 2:47 a.m.

"Nothing. I was just checking over you science homework. You're grades are inadequate, y/n. You need to buck up-" "Don't bullshit me, (Sq/N)." Usually he shock your arm, as excessive use of profanity proved to have negative impacts on your popularity, but not now. He was too distraught.

"You know you shouldn't swear. It's a bad habit to have-"

"Then tell me what the fucks wrong! You've been crying and I want to help."

"You don't need to help...me."

"Are you broken?"

"No..."

"Are you sick?"

"No.."

"Have I done something wrong? Did I upset you?"

"No, y/n, please, just let it go..."

"Have I eaten something bad- (Sq/N), tell me, talk to me, I care about you."

He stiffened against the drawers and again bumped them against the wall. The last four words started to sink into his programming. "You can't say that. Don't say that." He spoke in a low whisper. He was scared. "Don't say what? I care about you (Sq/N). You've done so much and I can't just ignore that. You're apart of my life." He couldn't let himself fall into the 'friend zone', as they called it.

And just then, more tears started to fall again. He cussed at himself for this pitiful situation. But you didn't pity the Squip. You made your way to him like a mouse passing a cat, and softly made a grab for his pale blue hand. The warmth enraptured his fingers into a hypnotic trance as you coaxed his being towards the foot of you bed. You could see more of his features with the moonlight illuminating behind him. The light cast through his curls and some caved to rest on his skin. You wiped his face with the pad of your thumb then the sleeve of your shirt. He reveled in the feeling of being taken care of, which was made more evident as you noticed him unconsciously lean follow your warmth. A smile spread along your features, concluding that you were getting somewhere, before he ripped himself away, and stood up, looking down at you. He stood menacingly but his eyes gave it away that his intentions were far from it.

"(Sq/N), what's wrong?" You reached out and fiddled with his cold fingertips as he held his eyes closed and tears slipped out. "Please, I'm worried." His eyes flew open and the glow intensified as he finally spoke out in broke breaths.

"I, I, I.." He stutters profusely, then slowly builds on. "I... I wan-t-t-t t-o.." Then quickly blurts out the end;

"Loveyou."

You slowly processed the sentence, in which the time felt much longer to him than it was, then grasped his hand and pulled him back to sitting. You looked him in the eyes as he avoided gaze and stared at you hands, taking them into his. You're lack of resistance gave him a small boost.

"It is true. I want to love you. But I can't."

"Why not?" You insisted.

"Because. Its not my purpose. My duty is to assist with your life, but I can't function to my full capacity when I get....." He remained glued to your hand, gradually looking you in the eyes.

"But why not? I already love you." You squeezed his hand as his eyes widened at your confession. "Why can't you love me, (Sq/N)?"

"Because I'm scared I'll lose you."

You hadn't noticed the tear that slipped out as you choked on a half-laugh while cracking a growing grin. "You can never lose me." You looped your arms around his neck and pulled him into a tight embrace. (Sq/N) had only left baby tears/residue of what had been as he leant into your shoulder, embracing you with just as much force.

You kissed his forehead firmly and whispered sweet nothings to him as you swayed side to side in your embrace, while the tightness in his chest began to release itself from strangling knot.