(Heathers) JD Part 1

The world just kept spinning. Even after the 6 hours of sleep that had consumed my being, I still couldn't shake the horror from looming on my shoulders. JD snoozed disgustingly calmly on the fold out of his wagon as I scoffed at how peaceful his façade could grow.

This was all my fault.

I hadn't even noticed my fingers reach for his inner jacket pocket. He snapped up and grasped my wrist in a firm grip, suddenly wide-eyed and bushy tailed, I see(!) He soon smirked and filtered through the small holding for a cigarette for me. I could barely offer a smile as I ignited the car lighter.

I could see JD smirk widen in the corner of my eye as I stared at the small flood of Westerburg students, their conversations all a buzz of ambient sound to remind of where we had crashed for the night. The lighter ejected and pulled my gaze.

It was all my fault.

My fingertips wrapped round the small barrel and as I lead it towards my lips, the inner force of guilt took the lead, and slammed the burning end into the palm of my weaker hand. I screamed for Kurt. For Ram. I screamed the guilt out, but for just mere 7 seconds, as JD ripped the lighter from my hand and yanked my wrist in his direction. The bastard lit his own cigarette with my burn wound.

But I deserved it.

"This is all my fault! This is all my fault! I can't believe you made me do that!"

"I made you do it?! You wanted to do it!"

"Did not!"

"Yes, you did!"

The argument proceeded in this childish fashion of did nots and did's, no matter what variation of the term. JD's posture grew from the sluggish, mold between car seat and door, to leaning closer towards me, while I clammed on my hands over my ears. His smirk had been replaced by an upturned, menacing grin as he screamed just as much as I did.

"Y/n! You told me that's what you wanted! It was your fucking plan!!!" I ignored him, shaking my head in repulsion. I couldn't look at this psychotic animal, as he sneered at my actions and continued to lean closer.

"You believed it(!) because you wanted to believe it! Your true feelings were too gross and icky to face!" He spat.

"I did not want them dead." I seethed and uselessly pushed him away. But he just smirked, and leaned back in, boring his eyes into mine. He held my wrist and pressed his thumb into my wound, taking advantage of the small gasp that emitted from my lips and forcing his to mine.

My eyes screwed shut as his tongue tried to pry into my mouth before I slapped him hard that his cigarette flew under the brake pedal. He scrambled for it as I wiped my mouth along my flannel sleeve in disgust and reached for the door handle. His hand latched onto my free arm in a vice tight grip.

"Let go JD." I yanked my arm away and tried again, but he looped his arms around mine and pulled. Forced me into his grip. His lips trying to find mine as he planted sloppy, wet grin kisses along my face and back of my neck. His sick chuckling filling my ears.

"Let me go JD! Let me go, let me go!!!" I screamed and struggled against him. "Fuck off JD!" I ordered while jabbing my elbow into him. His arms retracted from my person, causing me to fall into the side door. I felt disgusted with myself and I wanted to leave.

"Y/n... Baby..." He gasped. So fucking typical of him.

The door creaked open slightly then swung open altogether. I rushed my foot out and pulled myself out by the car door. JD tugged at my shirt and looked up with pleading eyes.

"No y/n! You have to stay!" He gritted through his teeth as he laid sprawled along the car seats. I felt a deep and dangerous scowl grow on my face as I took his hand, rubbing circles with my thumb before leaning down to place a tender kiss upon his bruised knuckles. He sighed softly, before I held on to the fingertip of his middle finger and pulled it a little further out the car. He was so entranced that he didn't notice my other hand grip the door and throw the door to a close.