" Ok but be careful." Sid let out a defeated sigh.

" Ok man listen..... When she comes here I will try to trip her and make her fall and you look for the locket whether she is wearing it or not." Karthik said making Sid cringe.

" You will be here right, I am sure you will catch her definitely." Karthik tried to convince him.

" Ok." Sid muttered unwillingly.

" But make sure that you notice the locket before she hides it if she is wearing it." Karthik cautioned him.

" Umm.....ok but what if it backfires?" Sid raised his doubt.

" Then we will again trip her to find out."Karthik shrugged.

" No! She is a human being and a girl for God sake. We can't just make her fall and hurt her again and again. We better do it for the first time itself." Sid shouted at him.

" Oh.....worrying about her getting hurt huh? Don't worry I will make sure not to hurt her." Karthik smirked.

" You better not hurt her." Sid warned.

" Ok boss..... Now, call her." Karthik saluted him.

" Ok." Sid sighed.

" I can't believe I am being Cupid for your love story." Karthik boosted himself.

" I can't believe it either." Sid muttered.

" Just follow my steps and call her." Karthik said rolling his eyes earning a death glare from Sid.

" Oh my my.....the great, cold, angry Siddharth Khurana is back again." Karthik announced and laughed at his own words.

" Shut up."

******

Anu was making the report of the today's meeting when Siddharth called her to bring some files. She sighed taking the files with her and reached his floor.

" Come in." She heard him say and went in.

When she entered, she was greeted by a grinning Karthik and a nervous Sid. She furrowed her eyebrows thinking that whenever Karthik is around something or the other goes wrong. She wonders what will happen now.

She sighs and walks towards them. Karthik sighed at Siddharth who nodded his head. When she was about to pass Karthik, he extended his foot to trip her.

But Anu who didn't have any idea about what's going there walks past Karthik stepping on his foot with her pointed heels which made him yelp in pain.

Anu jumped in her place startled by the painful groan of Karthik which also made Sid jump from his seat. Both of them looked at the person in front of them who is crying in pain clutching his foot. One with puzzled look and the other with knowing look.

" What happened?" Anu asked him worried going near him.

" You stomped your bloody heel onto my foot." Karthik hissed in pain.

" But why did you kept your foot out?" Anu asked him frowning.

" Just like that.....you know to relax." Karthik covered himself.

" Oh! Sorry." She said and looked at Sid who is glaring at Karthik.

" Sir, your files." She handed him some files.

" Thank you." He said taking the files.

She nodded and turned to leave but stumbled on a file on the floor. She was about to face plant herself on the ground but strong arm grip on her waist stopped her from falling.

She is hanging on his arm and all her hair came onto her face as she is in bending position on his arm. She sighed in relief and felt tingles on her waist where he was touching her.

And on the other hand, Karthik who was bended due to pain in his foot looked up to see Sid holding Anu from falling. Karthik immediately tried to look for the locket in between her hair.

Anu stood up composing herself moving away from Sid and adjusted her hair and clothes.

" Thank you Sir." She said to Sid and left from there.

Sid looked at Karthik who is staring at the floor thoughtfully.

" Karthik." Sid called him calmly.

Karthik looked up slowly at Sid with a disappointed look on his face. Sid frowned and infact was scared looking at him who is shaking his head from Side to side disappointedly.

.
.
.
.
.

To be Continued.........

Did you like the chapter?

Will they know something out of this?

Please vote and comment !

Stay tuned........