Urban Legend-19

THE CLOWN'S STATUE

A few years ago a mother and a father decided they needed a break, so they wanted to head out for a night on the town . So they called their most trusted babysitter.

When the babysitter arrived the two children were already fast asleep in the bed .

So the babysitter just got to sit and make sure everything was okay with children.

Later in the night , the babysitter got bored and so she wanted to watch TV but she couldn't watch it downstairs because they didn't have cable downstairs since the parents didn't wanted their children to watch too much garbage.

So she called them and asked them if she could watch the cable TV in their room. Of course the the parents said okay but the babysitter had a final request, that if she could cover up the large clown statue in their bedroom with a cloth or blanket because it made her nervous.

The phone line was silent for a moment, and the father who was talking to the babysitter said
" take the children and get out of the house........ we will call the police .....we don't have a clown statue."

The babysitter and the children got murdered by the clown. It turned out to be that the clown was a killer that escaped from prison.