Chapter One

Jungkook cuddled up next to the trash can as he shivered. He had been thrown out onto the streets by his master but had no idea how to defend himself so he hid from everything.

Namjoon walked through the dark alley hearing sobs. He wanted to figure out what it was so he kept walking and searching.

Jungkook heard footsteps and let out a small squeak, his cat ears perking up. He went to quietly crawl away but the alley was a dead end.

Namjoon kept walking until he heard a small noise coming from the direction ahead. He continued to walk but stopped as he saw little cat ears and a tail shadow displayed on a stone wall.

Jungkook tried to be quiet as he saw the shadow of the taller man.

Namjoon walked closer to the shadow and then saw the crouching, cute, small, boy with his ears and tail shivering behind a trashcan.

Jungkook looked up at the male, shaking like a leaf. He had big round eyes and messy caramel brown hair.

"A-are you hurt?" Namjoon said scared for the obviously cold boy.

He took a second before shaking his head softly.

"What are you d-doing out here all alone?" Namjoon said squatting beside the boy only to realize he was naked. The only thing he was wearing was a collar that said 'jungkook' on it.

"m-master threw Kookie out, Kookie was a bad boy" he said in third person and teared up a little thinking about it.

"Are you Kookie?" Namjoon asked.

He nodded and looked down.

Namjoon took off his heavy coat and wrapped it around the small boy. "Here you go Kookie"

Jungkook looked at the male and said a small 't-thank you'

"Your welcome" namjoon said smiling showing the boy his dimples. "Will your master be back?"

Jungkook looked down and shook his head. "He told Kookie he can never come back" Jungkook said softly.

"Do you want to come to my place for the night so you can be warm?" Namjoon asked worried.

He hesitated unsure on what to say, he wanted to but wasn't sure if he could trust the male.

"What's wrong?" Namjoon asked because the boy hasn't said anything for a while.

"s-scared" Jungkook said moving his knees closer to his chest.

"Why? I'm not scary am I?" Namjoon said getting a little closer.

"Kookie isn't sure" he said softly.

"I wouldn't hurt you. I promise. I will only take care of you"

Jungkook nodded a bit "o-ok"

Namjoon stood up. "Lets go. It's cold out here" he reached his hand out for the boy to hold.

Jungkook shakily took the males hand.

Namjoon helps him up and they walk hand in hand down the alley and to his house.

Jungkook stayed close to the male.

Namjoon put his arm around him to keep him warm.

Jungkook sorta nuzzled into the males side. They finally reach his house and he lets Jungkook in first.
_____________________________________________________
Love you babes!!💞
~Lee💍