1 - Returning back to NY

Isabella Hart P.O.V.

I sighed after finishing the last plate of dishes and reached across the counter to grab the wash cloth to dry my hands.

"Nana! I finished cleaning the dishes." I yelled from the kitchen to my nana who's in the living room with my grandpa.

I dried off the counter with the wash cloth and set it down then walked out of the kitchen; into the living room where my grandparents are.
"Bella, did you give an answer to your mother about returning back to NY?"

I looked at my grandpa and took a moment to think about the question; should I really go back to New York again... especially after what happened the last time I was there with..Him.
"Hm, I'm still thinking about it and I'm a little unsure still." I shrugged.

"Well, don't stress yourself out or feel any kind of pressure from either of us," My grandma spoke up and turned to face me. "Just know that no matter if you stay or go, we support you and love you still the same but more."

I smiled and felt warmth inside of my heart, I always adored the love my grandparents had for me and how big hearts they have; despite the situation.

"I love you grandma and grandpa." I replied and walked around the couch to give the both of them hugs.

"We love you too." My grandpa chuckled softly and patted my back gently.

I pulled away from the hug and walked away; out of the living room and to upstairs to my bedroom. I walked inside of room and closed the door behind me as doing so.
I walked to my desk and sat down in my spinning chair; right in front of my laptop.

I opened my laptop and watched the screen light up; appearing on the screen is my profile and enter password box. I typed in my password and accessed my laptop.
I quickly clicked the Facebook app and checked out my notifications first before my messages.

It was the same old girls commenting on the stuff I shared or reacting to it, some guys heart reacting my pictures and commenting, and being tagged in post by my best friend Blake.
I then checked my messages and scrolled through most of them; leaving some people on seen and replying to some.

But what caught my eye was the message request I had... what the hell??!?
I quickly clicked the message request and appeared it was my sister; Maya.

"What the hell?" I spoke to myself and accepted the request; it had said "Isabella. I know it's been a while since you left New York to Grandpa and Grandma... but ever since you left, things changed even worse and I didn't know how badly I need my sister until now. Please give it thought and come back. Love you."

I suddenly snapped out of a trance and felt hot tears roll down my face slowly. I'm crying?! Since when did I start crying?? I quickly wiped the tears away and sniffle a little.
"I think tonight will be the night I give my answer."

~•~

I served the mash potatoes on the two plates and set the big spoon in the pot. I grabbed the scooping spoon and poured some light gravy on both of the potatoes then set the soon in the pot and used the fork to stab some green beans then placed good amount of them on the plates.

I added a biscuit and carried the two plates to the dinner table; where my grandma and grandpa sit together, smiling. I set the plates down in front of the both of them and they both each said thank you.

I quickly made a plate for myself and hurriedly got everyone drinks; of course including myself. After getting drinks and giving them to my grandparents, I sit in my seat. We all ate our dinner and started to talk about some things like how was our day and what we did.

"Um... grandma? Grandpa? I have something to say and I've been giving it thought all night," I spoke up and waited for them to reply but they gesture for me to continue. "Ive got a answer for the go back or not go back to New York."

They both smiled and looked at each other for a few seconds then back at me.
"Yes and what is that hun."

"Well... I think my answer is that I will go back to New York." I answered my grandparents.

"Like I said before sweetie. We love you no matter what decision you make or what you say, we love you even more still." My grandma said with a big smile.

"I agree with you dear." My grandpa chuckled softly and rested his hand on top of hers.

The three of us got up from the dinner table and did a group hug; but it was filled with love and warmth. I appreciated the two of them so much for raising me the parts of my life and understanding; especially after finding out the reason why I moved in with them.

I just hope when I return, I will not let history repeat what happened last time with him. Not again.