Chapter 2 ~Run Away~

Your Pov (Age 21)

"I need to run away but where should I go" I asked my "friend". "Hm.. Maybe try to kill someone in their house and live in it to be safe from the gang?" it laughed. I nodded and ran up to someone house but I turned into a cat and act like I was hurt. I jumped high to click the door bell. DING! Suddenly the door open to show a women near her late 30's. "Hello?" the women said looking around. I meowed cutely and she looked down then she awed. "Are you hurt?" she asked in her baby voice. I nodded then she picked me up and carried me inside. She put me on the couch. "I will be right back" she said leaving the living room. 'I should check if there's anyone else in the house alright Y/n' the voice said. I nodded.

~1 minute later~

'There's a kid upstairs..that's mostly all' the voice said. "Thanks for warning me" I smirked. It laughed then the women came back. She pet me softy and smiled. 'Should I kill her right now' I asked 'Yeah you should' it answered back. I transfrom into my human form. Her eyes wided then she was about to scream but I covered her mouth. "Shh..." I laughed then I pulled out my knife and stabbed her 15 times. The voice laughed then I laughed too. 'Now the kid' it said. I smirked and went upstairs. I opened the door to the child's room. I looked over to see a little girl. I walked up to her and transfrom into her mom I just killed. "Sweetie" I softly spoke to her. Suddenly her eyes opened. "Yeah mom?" she said rubbing her eyes with her hands. "There's a problem with the cat I found outside of my door" I said to her. "A-A cat?" her eyes lit up. "Where!" she got up from her bed and ran to me. 'I-I can't kill her she's so cute' I said to the voice. 'Ugh not really just kill her and remember you don't have feeling or emotions!' it said most yelling. "I'm the cat sweetie" I smirked but she tilted her head. I transfrom to my human form then stabbed her 10 times. 'Buried her and her mom outside' it laughed evilly. I nodded and obeyed. I grabbed the girl and the women then put her outside to buried them. 'Should I go explore the city for a bit' I asked 'Sure' it answered back. I opened the door and walked out. I climbed a wall near a bank. I finally reached the top and crouch down on the ledge.

Like this:

I heard some sirens and yelling then I took off my mask

I heard some sirens and yelling then I took off my mask. I looked over to the bank. I saw some guys robbing the bank. I looked closely and noticed it was the bbs (banana bus squad). "Aw they are trying to act like a bad ass how cute" I laughed then the voice laughed too. 'Maybe you should join and kick some ass but I got you something' it said then gave me this.