💀Chapter 27💀

Start from the beginning

Yoongi: Who wants milk?

Yesung: I want molk.

Yoongi: Milk for Yesung. Who wants orange juice?

Heejun: I do pa! Orangieee juice foh me!

Yoongi: Milk and Orange juice for my boys. Now, how about my princess?

Yoonji: Mmm, apohh juice!

Yoongi: Apple juice for my babygirl. Keep eating, dads gonna get your drinks okay?

They nodded and I washed all three of their sippy cups before pouring their drinks. As I did, Tiana came out of nowhere and took a seat besides Yesung. He pouted and looked at me scared, quickly reaching his arms out for me to get him.

Yesung: Appa, I no want eat...

I placed their sippy cups in front of them and stood behind Yesung with my hands on his shoulders.

Yoongi: It's okay baby boy, don't be scared. Eat your food.

"Aww, haha, did I scare him? So precious"

Yesung: Where mommy?

Yoongi: She's still out for work, she'll be here soon okay?

Yesung: Okie..

He looked down at his plate and began eating without looking up at Tiana. I felt so bad for my kids going through such an uncomfortable situation because of her presence. Something didn't feel right I just had a bad vibe coming from her. Not exactly knew why or what it was.

"Veggies are disgusting but that looks good, I guess"

Yoonji: Well appa made fo us not foh you. This why mommy beautiful! She eat her veggies.

 This why mommy beautiful! She eat her veggies

"Oh? These little devils are savage too?"

Yoongi: devils? They're my kids and you're in my house remember? Please respect that. You can say anything just don't involve my kids in it.

"Woah okay, sorry"

Yoonji kept staring at her like she wanted to grab the closest scissors she could find and cut her dang hair off. I took a seat in front of her with the phone in my hand and told them to face me.

Yoongi: Yoonji, Look here baby. Can you guys give me a smile to send mommy a picture.

They smiled and blew kisses. I chuckled and clicked on my gallery to send Y/N the picture but came across with 300 other pictures from someone else in my phone. I looked up, trying to keep a straight face.

"What's that, Can I have some of what you're eating?"

Heejun: I only share with mommy.

"Can I be mommy for today?"

Yoonji: Mommy isn't ugly.

Yesung: Ma got big booty like bouncy ball and smells goo, yuh no smell goo like mommy.

"Ouch.. how does your mommy smell like then?"

Yesung: Not poo.

Heejun: Ohhh!

This is why she shouldn't mess with our kids. They know who they like and who they don't.

Yoongi: Dad has a question.

"What is it?"

Yoongi: I said dad. I'm talking to my kids.

She rolled her eyes and sat back on her chair. The kids looked at me while eating their food and I waved my phone in front of them.

Yoongi: I'm just wondering who had daddy's phone earlier and took 300 pictures with it.

Yoonji: Oh. Pa, this food good!

Yoongi: Mmhm and this whooping gonna be good too.

Yoonji: you can no be mad at me pa.

Yoongi: Oh really and why shouldn't I?

I crossed my arms, obviously not mad at all just wanted to see and hear her adorable excuse. Things like this is what makes me a soft dad, I love them.

Yoonji: Mmm, I took picchur because I got mommy look. I really really cute pa.

Yoongi: Such confidence you got there babygirl. Is this why you took all these pictures?

Yoonji: I no take a lot. Only like, one and two and teehh and foh and fieee.

Yoongi: Oh wow only five? Hmm then daddy's phone must be crazy for showing me 300 pictures here.

Yoonji: Whaaaat? That's crajieee daddy! Let me see.

I placed the phone on the tablet and she gasped as if she didn't know my gallery was on full storage from all her selfies.

Yoongi: You see now?

Yoonji: Yup. She so cuteeee!

Yoongi: I can't with you babygirl.

"You and your daughter have the same Gummy smile

"You and your daughter have the same Gummy smile. But you look hot when you smile"

Yoonji: APPA CAN WE PUT HER IN TIME OUT?

Yesung: Yes! Time out in da corner.

Heejun: Can we go to my uncles house? I no want be here pa...

"Hahaha silly kiddos, how can I be in time out if I'm-"

Yoongi: Kids, show her the corner where she needs to be in time out. All day.