DWAYNE JOHNSON IS A GOD

WHY THIS BUBBLEGUM TASTE LIKE diabetic cum at the nethers of Julius's throat is because of none other than Raymond Ramirez and those poignantly purple eyes of his. Well, he's not wearing the eye right now duhhhh but Julius is just lost in imagining him donning one of the qualities he despises about the boy.

From afar, into the dark window of the car, Julius is glaring scimitars at the talking jumble of ego. Pearly whites beam charm and beauty. Well, the charm can be erased when it comes to Julius's case because he is just a fucking crybaby. A scaredy kitty and a phony. But this beauty of his is what makes him so intimidating, so annoying, and so arduous to endure.

His eyes travel to the curly haired boy beside Ray. Pharaoh swiping the purple [what the actual fuck bitch, why?] ice cream off his mouth kind of reminds Julius that he should be avoiding him. He can bet his life on Ray not letting him go for the rest of the day. It is troublesome being a puppet, even more acting like one.

Down he goes, the car door shielding him from sight. Rarity never gets when to open the roof. She's so flashy at times  An hired assassin would find a Tesla convertible burning in gold paint job and crawling with blue graffiti a little flashy. Talk about a woeful choice of colors.

Rarity takes note of this, her eyes glancing briefly at Julius, then Ray, Julius again and finally on her favorite spot in the parking lot. She's about to take the last turn when another screeches into her target. It is black as Africa, sleek as Balmain, the pencil Camry has tires muddy like they are made from the swamp.

Julius is oblivious of this and still cramped against the door. Somehow, his attention has been glued to his phone. Oblivious of the fact that the Camry contains Ray, Pharaoh and Gigi. Rarity, Annabella, Aisha and the golden Tesla are made a laughing stock.

"Hi dyke, I think we just dominated this hole?" Gigi coos, protruding her pink bottom lip and widening her aureate eyes. A blonde lock of hair drops on her face, she stuffs it back into her high ponytail and burst into laughter.

Pharaoh joins in the laughter. He forms a kite gesture with his right and left indexes and thumbs and waves his tongue inside. Ray is sitting back, looking amused like a king at his jesters. Their history go way back. Without Julius of course, he just transferred into the school this year.

Rarity's face is far from pale now, it's redder than Annabella's hair. No matter how hard she tries to hide that vulgar gay slangs hurt her, her countenance always gets the best of her. But she never understands why she's the one they pick most. Ray is bisexual and she's definitely not the only lesbian in Crescent High.

Perks of being a senator's daughter.

"You don't get tired, do you?" Aisha retorts in attempt to protect her friend. The face she is given by the enemies is enough to deliberately fall off the apex of Mount Rushmore.

Gigi spits with a revolted sneer almost ripping her face into two, "Shut your greasy pussy, fatty. I wasn't talking to your ten-tonne ass."

However, Julius is in another world. His earphones are so deep in his canal that the outside world is abstracted from his consciousness. Ignoring the new tweet notification from one of his favorite celebrities is like rejecting rapture.

"Bella 'sup?" Pharaoh beams before his countenance takes a sharp U-turn into something else. "Yo Abe, she looks kinda fresher without your dick, don't you think? Has the albino been feeding her juice instead?"