MY BOOBOO IS A HEAVENLY BODY

GOSH, Julius MAKES THESE PORTALS in his stomach that releases an endless swarm of butterflies in his belly. He might as well just die from him.

Who doesn't dream to die from a seraph like Julius? Those locks flow down his forehead to the nape of his neck like a stream of warm chocolate. Those eyes like pools of honey. That skin like alabaster seasoned in milk.

As if on cue, Julius blows him a kiss. Raymond can imagine that kiss materializing into twin pouts of vermilion lips flying across the stadium before hitting him square in the face, shattering his skull into a million pieces. . .

The second half whistle blows as the commentator resumes the rant he was paid to spill. Raymondstands on his feet a changed person.

For Julius.

"Let's do this!!" He bellows at the top of his voice before taking off into the battlefield.

Julius just has to roll his eyes at such drama. Maybe Raymond should've just registered his life for a reality show. He's sure people will want to see how much of a selfish, immature, self-centered, idiotic, arrogant, vile phony he is. . .

"Yo."

"What again--" Julius stops midsentence when his brain registers that voice as the one and only Aisha Yisa. He isn't that shocked. Just amused than ever. Humans are quite the most strange bunch.

"Before you say anything, I'm talking to you because I want to. Also, Rarity has been bitching a lot lately and negativity is anything but not what I need in my life right now."

Julius sighs, looking straight into the basket on the right breadth of the rectangular pitch.

"It's because of me, isn't it?" Now he can't but feel a little guilty with the way he's been treating them lately. Even though he hardly cares, that iota of self-rebuke still lingers. It bares its sharp teeth in his conscience to bleed emotions that Julius never thought could be dwelling within.

"Of course, it's because of you." Aisha sits up abruptly like she's pissed. And she kinda is. Her countenance beneath those Amber-Rose-thick glasses and over-tight hijab says it all. "Does it have to be Raymond Ramirez?"

Julius turns his head to meet her gaze, casting him down with reproach. "What do you mean, 'does it have to be Raymond Ramirez'?"

"I mean, does it have to be Raymond Ramirez," She retorts with her face now calm and flat as unleavened bread.

This is the last straw doomed to be snapped by them. Julius's ears fume in well-contained fury. "Okay stop this." His volume levels up bit by bit. "Playing all these mind games with me will get you and I and all of us," he throws his hands around, "nowhere so you better start talking or shut the hell up."

Aisha doesn't flinch. Instead, her eyes glaze the box of wings with lust. She runs a rather soggy tongue over her lips and can't help but remark Aisha destroying her [Julius won't say already destroyed body but whatever though] body. Not aloud of course.

Tai Wan can be heard in the background, commenting and poking his fucking nose on business that it doesn't fit into.

"Just take it if you want. You've spoilt my appetite anyways."

"Are you bribing me or what?"

This bitch, Julius frowns. She's already gormandizing the poor chicken limbs.

"These are really good. Where did you get them, are they KFC--" she glances at Julius who slams a heavy glower into her, almost knocking her to the ground. "Okay okay, chill. Whew!"

She savagely swallows the ginormous planets in both sides of her face. She licks the red on her fingers, reminding Julius of some obese vampire he fought maybe sixty years ago. It was later revealed that vampire was the manager of this blood bank. Talk about anticlimactic.