Characters and Introductions

Dakota DeLuca:
Sex:Female
Age:24
Height:5'6
Eye Color:Grey
Dakota could never have a normal life because of her ruthless father and protective brother.

Matthias DeLuca:
Sex:Male
Age:52
Height:6'0
Eye Color:Grey
Matthias is known for his ruthless rule over the mafia. His bark is just as strong as his bite.

Matthew DeLuca:
Sex:Male
Age: 27
Height:6'2
Eye Color:Grey
Matthew doesn't like people fucking with his family,especially his sister. Being the oldest means he had to protect his sister from the bad guys out there.

Roberto Russo:
Sex:Male
Age:54
Height:6'0
Eye Color:Blue
Roberto has a temper and when something is not done the way he wants it, all hell breaks loose.

Francisco Russo:
Sex:Male
Age: 27
Height: 6'4
Eye Color:Blue
Francisco is bored of life,nothing excites him anymore. He wants some action and if he has to help a mafia boss's daughter escape he'll do it.

Mia Samoa:
Sex:Female
Age:24
Height:5'6
Eye Color:Green
Mia is the girlfriend of Francisco and has been dating for 4 years. She knows what Francisco does but she loves him too much to leave him because of how dangerous his line of work is.

Mafia's & Meaning

The DeLuca Mafia
First formed in 1957 Basilicata, Italy by Fernando DeLuca and Luis DeLuca. The two brothers were sold into the mafia by their drug addict mother who needed the extra cash. After 2 years of being sold throughout the mafia world they done something a grown man wouldn't have dared do. They killed mafia boss Octavious Russo making them an enemy to every mafia group around. This formed The DeLuca Mafia lead by two brothers who had nothing but somehow formed a strong mafia. This occurred while Fernando was 16 and Luis was 14 years old. The way to notice a strong DeLuca is by their grey eyes. The brighter they shine the more power courses through their veins.

The Russo Mafia
Formed in the early 1900's by Octavious Russo in Sicily, Italy. Octavious unlike the DeLuca brothers was born into the mafia world. Octavious was trained to lead and he led strong and long until he was murdered by a 16 and 14 year old boy.  The Russo and DeLuca families have been at each other's throat over a hundred years. How many bloodbaths and wars will it take for both families to realize that the beef they have is pointless?