33.| Blaine's Eye Injury

Start from the beginning

Jayden looked at his friends, "and we're supposed to turn the other cheek, and be the bigger man by telling ourselves that those dreams and how hard we work make us better than them," he shook his head angrily, "but it gets pretty damn hard to feel that way when they always get to win,"

"i get how upsetting this is for you guys," Jayden shook his head, when Artie spoke up, "no, you don't," Artie wheels towards Mr Schue, "and don't give us any of that 'it gets better' crap because we're not interested in it getting any better," Jayden shook his head, "i want revenge,"

everyone in the room turns towards him, "i want it to be better, like, right now, i want to hurt them, the way they hurt us, no, worse-" Jayden gulped, his aggression going more bad, "i want them to feel our pain because frankly that's all we have left to give,"

Mr Schue stared at the two angry boys, "Jayden, Artie, take a break," he looked around the room, "we'll be here when you get back,"

"who's with me?" and with that Jayden and Mike follow Artie out when they perform 'scream'.

"Jayden? Artie? Artie.." Jayden and Artie both look at each other, when Jayden grabbed his bag from the floor, kissing Rachel's lips, "i think we better go,"

***

"never can say good-bye, boy.. ooh, baby-" Jayden held Quinn's hand to his chest smiling down at the girl, "don't wanna let you go, baby, i never can say good-bye, no, no, no, no, no, no.."

Jayden spins Quinn towards Sam when he smiled at his friend, when Jayden sat in the choir room beside Rachel with his arm around her shoulder when Quinn sings in front of them, "i never can say good-bye, boy.."

"Quinn, that was incredible-" Jayden smiled at his ex-girlfriend when she smiled back at him, Mr Schue goes towards Quinn, "even more incredible is her big news,"

Mr Schue looks at Quinn, then towards the new directions, "tell them-" Quinn looked at her friend's when Jayden sent her a encouraging smile, "i got into Yale,"

"whoo!" Jayden cheered from beside Mike, when he moved his arm away from Rachel, clapping his hands when he goes towards Quinn, "i'm so proud of you,"

"it's just.. it-it's amazing," Mr Schue smiled at Quinn, "after everything you've been through, you really deserve this, Quinn-" Jayden hugs Quinn one last time when he goes towards his chair, "we are so proud of you, Quinn.."

Quinn looked at Mercedes then to everyone else, "i want to thank you guys.. because without each and every one of you, this would have never happened," Jayden smiled, "you supported me and loved me through all the drama, and that's why i'm standing here,"

Jayden looked around his friends with a sad smile, remembering that they only had about 2 months until they graduate, "i wasted so much time hating myself for the stupid mistake that i made, but the truth is, is that without all of those, i never would have dreamed this to be my future,"

"i was the only one standing in the way of myself," Jayden stared at his girlfriend, "you can't change your past.. but you can let go and start your future," there was tears in Quinn's eyes when Jayden reached over and touched his girlfriend's hand, "Yale, yeah.."

"whoo!" everyone stood and made their way towards Quinn, Jayden's hand laced with Rachel's when he brings her towards Quinn, in a new directions group hug.

***

Jayden stood in the auditorium with a guitar in his hands, looking down at his phone, when he sent the message to Rachel, "auditorium, now!"

"you know why i like this week's assignment so much?" Jayden smiled at his girlfriend, "hands down, without a doubt, one of my favourite singers of all time is Michael Jackson,"

Rachel smiled at her boyfriend, "listen, if i have to hawk my bracelets on eBay, i'm going to see the immortal tour when it comes to Ohio with you," Jayden smirked, "spewing of immortal.."

and with that he pressed a button to show Rachel, on the board in lights, "since we're gonna be seeing your name up in lights for the rest of our lives, i thought we might as well start right now,"

"Jayden Collins-" Rachel stepped onto the stage, "you are crazy," Jayden smiled at his girlfriend, "i'm crazy about you,"

"you know we've never sang a Michael Jackson song together," she put her hands onto the stage floor, "i thought we could do 'human nature', will you sing with me?"

"Jayden, i can't-" Jayden furrowed his eyebrows when she moved her hands from the edge of the stage.

Rachel felt herself smile as she looked up at the wall and started to sing, "looking out, across the nighttime, the city winks a sleepless eye, hear his voice, uh, shake my window, sweet seducing sighs."

Rachel sung as she got ready to sing again but Jayden had beat her to it and she turned and looked at him surprised.

"get me out, into the nighttime," Jayden smiled when Rachel smiled at her boyfriend, "four walls won't hold me tonight, if this town is just an apple, then let me take a bite," Jayden sung as Rachel felt her cheeks heat up as she walked towards him and started to sing as he joined in on some of the parts.

"if they say, why, why, tell them that it's human nature," Rachel walked closer towards the stage, "why, why, does he do me that way? if they say, why, why, tell them that it's human nature," Jayden smirked, "why, why, does he do me that way?"

Jayden and Rachel sung as Jayden sat his guitar down on the stand and walked towards the steps as he held out his hand, "reaching out."

Jayden sung as Rachel grabbed onto her boyfriend's hand and he helped her up the steps as he continued to sing, "to touch a stranger."

Jayden sung as he took Rachel to the middle of the stage and the two started to sing together, "electric eyes are everywhere."

the two sung as Rachel stepped away from him as Jayden continued to sing, "see that girl? she knows i'm watching, she likes the way I stare."

Jayden sung as he walked towards Rachel and pulled her closer towards him as she started to sing, "if they say, why, why, tell them that it's human nature,"

Jayden smiled at his girlfriend, touching her cheek, "why, why, does he do me that way, if they say, why, why, tell them that it's human nature, why oh why, does he do me that way? if they say. why do we do, why do we do? tell them that it's human nature, why, why, does he do me that way?"

Rachel smiled up at him caught up in the moment as he sung with her on some of the parts and he quickly got behind her as he grabbed her hips and started to sway back in forth as she continued to sing, "I like living this way."

Rachel sung as she took his hands off her hips and spun around to face him as Jayden started to sing, "I like loving this way." Jayden sung as he started to walk around Rachel as she continued to sing.

"oh why, oh why, oh why, oh why."

Rachel sung as her boyfriend stopped right in front of her and started to sing with her, "why, why, tell them that it's human nature, why.."

the two finished off as Jayden stepped closer towards his girlfriend as the lights slightly dimmed and he pressed his lips onto Rachel's.

"i love you," Jayden caressed her cheek with his thumb, looking down at her plumped lips, "i love you too,"