The young savior with a weird sword

-Izuku's pov-
I was about to get beaten bay Kachan and his goons, but these weird black things with yellow eyes appeared. Kachan and his goons was just getting beat by them. I grabbed a sticked and whacked one. they turned to me and I just froze from fear. when one jumped at me. I closed my eyes waiting for the pain, but none thing happened. that's when I opened them and saw a boy with H/C hair blocking the attack with a strange looking sword.

 that's when I opened them and saw a boy with H/C hair blocking the attack with a strange looking sword

"here I thought I would get a break from the heartless, guess they even have a hold on this world too." He said as he pushed the creature back then slashing it, it then disappeared. he thrown his keyblade ending the other ones too. He turned to me and helped me up. "Hey you ok, I hope they didn't beat on you guys too bad."

"yeah we're ok, but what with the sword is it like apart of your quirk." I asked.

"what? no I'm quirkless, the sword it's just a mystical weapon called a keyblade, it what protects me." he explained.

"oh so you're like me quirkless" I said.

"yep, but I gotta go I need to find out where these guys are coming from." he said.

"wait do you live anywhere around here." I asked.

"no I just travel alone" he answered.

"wait you can live with me and my mom" I said. 

"I don't think-" I interrupted him

"you know you could be sent into the system if you don't have a family" I said. he looked at me shocked then he sighed in defeat.

"fine, but I get to go out and hunt for heartless when they come up." he said. I nodded. he made the sword disappear. "I'm Y/n L/n"

"I'm Izuku Midoriya, I hope we can get along" Izuku said.