💀Chapter 26💀

Zacznij od początku

Fuck. How much I miss my baby, wish it was her knocking behind the door.

I opened the door and was immediately hugged by someone. My eyes widened and I quickly pushed the person away to get a look at them.

Yoongi: What In the world, who are you?

"Min Yoongi Right? It's me, Tiana!"

Yoongi: I'm sorry, who? I have no idea who you are.

"Kim Y/N's cousin? I thought you were her husband... Is this the wrong address..?"

She frowned and looked at a note with the address written on it. I held the door open and took a look at her. She had really Snow White skin, a thin body, and didn't look like Y/N or Namjoon at all.

Yoongi: No, it's here. That's the correct-

Before I even finished my sentence she had already made her way passed me and was now standing in the living room with her suitcase besides her.

"Yay! Well I'm Tiana. Just turned twenty and I came to visit my cousin but I also heard around there that she's already married and has babies? I'm so happy to meet them"

Yoongi: I'm Yoongi, sure you know by now... they're actually asleep right now. I wouldn't recommend waking them up. Would you like something to drink?

"Oh, you've got wine? If yes, can I have a glass of that please?"

Yoongi: Sure.

She stood there fiddling with her fingers as she looked around. I was still confused and surprised at the fact she was Y/N's cousin. She looked nowhere near alike. My baby has darker skin, a thick shape and the only Asian thing she has is her mothers genes. But she got her dads looks... and Namjoon is in between tan skin but he's got Asian features. They're nowhere near pale like their cousin though. Maybe it's from her mothers side.

"Thank you, can I take a seat?"

Yoongi: I mean since you're here, might as well sit.

"On the couch, is it okay?"

Yoongi: Does the floor look more comfortable to you? Take a seat.

"Haha...I now see why you're the perfect match for my cousin. I sense the sarcasm coming from you"

Yoongi: Good, that's how I am. So, since you're Y/N's cousin. Can you tell me about yourself?

"Well, I don't live here. I reside in Busan. The last time I saw my cousin was before my aunt and uncles death... I was still in middle school while she was finishing high school. She might not remember me much but we always hung out and after her parents death, my parents and I were never able to get in contact with her again"

Yoongi: Not even Namjoon?

"Namjoon?"

Yoongi: Uh, your cousin? Y/N's brother.

"Ah Namjoon! Right yes, how could I forget about him!? Does he live here too? But yes, I think they switched their phone number and we didn't know if they still lived in the same house, that's why we never paid them a visit"

Yoongi: Even if you didn't. Don't you think it was better to pay them a visit and check on them or help? They were hurting a lot after their parents death. You as their cousin, weren't you hurt or worried about your family? Yet you all left back to Busan.

"Y-Yes, but... I wish I could've done something about it back then but my parents forced me to go. I- I really wanted to stay with them. My parents were strict that's why I never got to see them again. So now I've done my research and have been asking all around for them, now that I found her. I want to see them!"

Yoongi: I see. Then, may I ask you one last thing?

"Go ahead"

Yoongi: Did you check in for a hotel? I can drop you off-

"I, I didn't... My cousin would be happy to see me and I thought it was okay if I stayed here for a few days? I don't have much money"

Yoongi: Stay here? I- Y/N isn't here. She's out the country for her tour. You don't want to come back when she's home? I'm alone with my kids and don't think it's a good idea to be in my house with someone else who isn't my wife.

"Oh..no I understand. It's because I already asked for a week off at work and it's the only time I had to come from Busan"

Shit.

Yoongi: Well since you're her cousin, you can stay, I don't want to come off as rude but I hope you understand where I'm coming from. I'll call and let her know you're here.

"Wait, don't! I want to surprise her.. please don't say anything!! This is a really special moment for me"

Yoongi: I just want to let her know so she won't get the wrong idea or else a problem can be caused.

"I know but she won't after she sees me, don't worry!"