Unexpected

A/N: I'm so sorry! I had my son Julian :) on October 9th 2013 and I've been so busy I'm so sorry I promise to update now that I have loyal fans!

Nathan POV

I can't believe my kid sister did that. I looked over at Annie sitting on the hood of my car. She's so beautiful, how'd I get so lucky?

"Nathan, its rude to stare," Annie said with a smirk.

I pulled her in and kissed her. It took a second but she kissed me back. I felt like I was a blind man seeing the sun for the first time.

"Annie.. please be with me." I pled looking into her eyes.

"Oh Nathan, yes I will," She said kissing me again.

"As much as I hate to break this up I'd like to know who the hell is kissing my cousin!" A voice yelled from behind me. I turned to see Tommy. His face showed laugh lines and he had a beard he didn't in high school. His brown hair was cut short and he had wrinkles around his brown eyes from smiling.

"Shit, Tommy! How come you didn't call me and tell me you were here?!" Annie said pushing me aside.

"Annie, who the hell is this?!" Tommy demanded.

"Uh you know him."

"The hell I- Nathan?"

"Hey Tomboy," I said shyly hoping his high school nickname would make him less mad.

"Nate! Holy shit! I thought you were in Iraq!"

"I'm on leave.."

"How come no one told me?"

"I thought Annie did," I said looking at Annie.

She blushed, "I meant to, but I got distracted."

"I bet you did," Tommy teased.

Annie jumped down and ran to Tommy and threw her arms around him, " I've missed you so bad!"

"Missed you too baby girl," he said hugging her back.

"Cuzzy!" A little girl with brown hair and green eyes yelled running to Annie.

"Katie-Boo!" Annie exclaimed swooping up the little girl and spinning around with her.

"Katie! I told you not to run off!" a woman scolded walked up holding a little boy. She was Natalie, Tommy's wife, she hadn't changed much since high school. Her strawberry blonde hair was still long and her green eyes still made her look exotic.

"Oh my gosh! Little Nate Holden!" she said smiling.

"Hey I'm no little anymore and that's Private Nate Holden." I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"Oh shush you!" Annie said to me as she kissed Natalie's cheek and the boys forehead.

----Annie's POV----

Tommy had always been protective over me. I'm glad he was taking this so well. Katie and Jaxon were both getting so big. I loved them so much. Natalie was still as beautiful as ever.

"Wow the car looks great still man!" Tommy said to Nathan.

"Dad keeps her tuned up for me. Although I'm hoping Annie will take over for me." Nathan said winking at me.

"Speaking of Annie, are you two an item?" Tommy asked.

"Yes." I said grinning at Nathan.

"Let's go out to eat and catch up." Natalie said breaking into the conversation.

----------

A/N: That's all for tonight I'm sorry for not updating sooner. I've been busy lately. I promise to update at least once a week.