{Chapter.39}

(Lol I'm telling you right now, you guys are either going to hate or love the ending)

"Are we going to talk about the fact that Lia has seen your thingy?" I asked Alex as we sat in his car waiting for Lia outside of her therapist office.

Lia kept to her word and agreed to start going to therapy about her problems, this will be her third appointment.

"It wasn't on purpose, It was when she caught Abigail and I and it was super embarrassing." His face began to turn red.

"Is it really that........ya know big?" I asked curiously. See I've never seen a real penis before except online but that's not the point im just curious.

"Clarity I don't know! I don't go around comparing dicks with other guys and i don't want to talk about dick sizes to my best friend." He grumbled.

Just as I was about to open my mouth, Lia opened the car door and sat in the front seat I noticed her face was slightly wet from tears.

"Were you crying?" I asked.

"My therapist laid down some heavy shit and I just wasn't ready for it that's all." She shrugged her shoulders and wiped at her face.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" I asked curiously.

"I don't want to talk about my feelings anymore today I just want tacos. Now onward to taco bell peasant." She smacked Alex in the car.

"I hate taco bell." I frowned.

"And I hate men, now that we got that out the way, ONWARD TO TACO BELL!!!" She bellowed at the top of her lungs.

"Okay okay no need to be screaming." Alex covered her mouth.

As Alex drove off toward taco bell, I reached up and began playing with Lia's hair.

"When are you going to cut this?" I asked as I slightly tugged on it.

"Tug on it harder." She said seductively.

"Or what?" I smirked as i reached forward and placed a kiss on her lips.

"Guys im still in the car." Alex said uncomfortably.

"I would finger bang Clarity in this car with you in it so what's your fucking point." Lia said as she flicked her tongue at Alex.

At least she was slowly getting back to normal.

"Since you're forcing me to prom I need to see what my dress looks like first to make sure my hair matches with the outfit and I need to know the type of shoes, does the dress come with a train, are we painting my stupid nails-"

"Oh my gosh you are so excited for this!" I squealed, interrupting her.

"No." Her face began to slightly turn red.

"No you're so excited I could tell! I have your entire outfit planned out from makeup to shoes and I guess it's great you haven't cut your hair yet." I continued squealing.

"Great you can deal with what happens to my hair." Lia said nonchalantly.

"Stop acting like you're not excited." I scolded at her.

I noticed the small twinkle in her eyes and the smirk on her face, I knew she was just as excited as me.

"So what did you and the therapist talk about?" I asked as Alex pulled into the taco bell drive thru.

"Shhhhh tacos." She said.

After Alex ordered their food we sat in the parking lot, watching Lia practically shove tacos down her throat.