{Chapter.38}

Clarity's POV

Alex and I sat back on the couch as we listened to Lia and her mother crying in the bathroom. I looked over at Alex and noticed his face was slightly wet.

"Are you crying?" I asked him as I looked at him.

He looked away and began furiously wiping at his face.

"Ive never seen Lia so hurt or cry like that, and when you see one of the toughest and strongest people you know cry, that shit affects you." He said.

I looked over at Abigail who hasn't said anything, she looked down at her hands as she twiddled with her fingers.

I looked over at Asha who was sitting there quiet the entire time, to be honest I forgot she was even here.

"What was the point of you agreeing to come here if you weren't going to say anything." I snapped at her.

She looked over at me and smiled.

"Clarity I always knew you didn't like me, I never knew why so I always tried to be extra nice to you but now I know. Lia and I never had serious feelings for each other, I was a temporary fix for her and she for me." She said.

"That doesn't explain why you're here." I said.

"No matter what, I will always care for Lia and I just want her better like everyone else." She just smiled.

I hated the fact that she was just so sweet and I still hated her guts.

Lia and her mother emerged from the bathroom and joined us back in the living room. Somehow even with red, wet eyes, Lia still managed to look beautiful with awkward length hair pointing in all directions.

"I think i can rejoin this conversation without getting defensive but no promises." Lia said as she sat down next to Asha.

Fucking bitch.

"Lia you've been through so much and we all just want to help you get better, we all want you to know that this is a judgement free zone, and so far you admitting to what happened to you is the first step to recovery." Asha smiled at her.

"Don't make it sound like she's on fucking drugs." I muttered but Alex nudged me in my side.

"What were you going to do once you had no more room on your arms?" Abigail finally said.

"What are you gonna do when Alex leaves your vagina a fucking gap hole, ive seen what the fuck hes working with." Lia snapped.

I looked over at Alex who covered his face in embarrassment.

Wait wait what? Lia has seen Alex's junk before?

"Stop doing that this isn't about me!" Abigail yelled.

"You asked a dumb fucking question! You know what the fuck I do!" Lia raised her voice louder.

"Yeah you slash at your palms and hips like a fucking freak when you have no more space on your arms." Abigail got up.

"You're the one taking dick from a senior, you should be calling yourself a freak." Lia also got up and stepped forward.

Lia taught Abigail how to fight. Both girls actually fight very well but they always end up physically fighting each other and they don't hold back their punches.

The last fight they had, Abigail ended up with a broken arm and Lia had a cracked tooth.

"Dad is 4 fucking years older than mom so try me bitch." Abigail began pulling her hair in a pony tail.

Your 15, you need to focus on filling your head instead of filling your other holes." Lia cracked her knuckles and stepped closer.

Alex quickly got up and stepped in between the siblings before things got ugly.

"Both of you need to stop using such foul language in my home and sit down! I will not watch my two daughters continue to disrespect each other and physically harm each other."
Mrs. Summers yelled.

They both looked at their mother and then sat down.

"Lia this is not about Abigail right now we are concerned about you. Abigail don't you dare say such nasty things about Lia again, you know we are trying to help her yet you continue to bring her down!" Their mother shouted.

"Sorry mommy." They both said in unison.

"Lia long story short before you and Abigail kill each other, we just want you to go to a therapist and we want you to know nothing is your fault." Alex said.

"Fine, whatever." She muttered.

"Well that was easy." Alex chuckled.

"I just want this to end, Ill go see a therapist, now fuck off, you guys never seemed to fucking care before but now you suddenly wanna attack me and force everything out of me." Lia said as she got up and stomped upstairs.

My mom would have strangled me if I said the F word and then stomped up the stairs.

I noticed Asha got up to follow her so I quickly raced up the stairs to Lia so Asha wouldn't have time alone with her.

I followed her into what I assumed was her room and closed the door.

"She didn't change anything in my room, im surprised." Lia said as she laid down on her bed.

Her room was a light baby blue color with all kinds of posters and stickers on the wall.

"Why do you have my little pony stickers all on your walls?" I chuckled.

"Shut up I liked my little pony when i was little and they are hard to take off the walls." She said.

I bit my bottom lip and walked over and sat on her lap.

"As tempting as it is to have sex with you, while my mother is downstairs, im actually not in the mood." She smirked.

"I don't want to have sex with you right now, I just want to make sure your okay." I said as I laid down on her chest.

"Guess I would be lying if I said I was fine." I felt her chest vibrate as she chuckled.

"Lia im sorry for being so oblivious, I haven't been a good bestfriend to you all these years." I said.

"Clarity its not your fault, we just live different lives, your mother and father both love each other and love you and raised you well, whenever I came over, you guys helped me forget my troubles at home and gave me a little insight on what it was like to have a normal family." She explained.

"Guess I should have listened to your problems more instead of talking about my stupid ones." I said.

"Nah your little stupid problems were and still are amusing to listen to." She laughed.

"Whatever." I slapped her arm.

It was moments like these that I cherished with Lia, moments like these that I could tell it would all be worth it in the end.

"Will you stop hurting yourself after this?" I asked after a few moments of silence.

She sighed and I felt her chest rise and fall.

"I'm sorry Clarity but it's not that simple, all my troubles haven't gone away just because you guys forced them out of me and I don't just cut myself because I want to...you wouldn't understand," She shook her head.

"I'm sorry that I don't understand, I at least want to try." I said sadly.

"That's all that matters to me, just try." She lightly caressed my head.