Beautiful Beast Pt. 2 (Reader x Beast)

Start from the beginning

At the bottom of the stairs there is no one to be seen. A frown makes it way to my face as I let go of the banister and grip the front of my dress. "Ms. Potts?" I mumble as the slight trails of hushed whispers come my way.

"It's not the same Master, she's a different girl!"

"What if there all the same..." a deep raspy voice rumbles as it stalks somewhat closer to the door.

"It won't be, we will be more cautious this time!" That sounded like Lumiére, the candle...

"I'm not risking it again. I don't want another woman like Belle in this castle"

"Master! Belle left once she had your royal name! This girl is different, you know it yourself"

"I don't Lumiére, Belle healed us all and cursed us back into our misery. I'm not willing to let our hopes rise to high"

The beast sounds hurt, as if mentioning that name,Belle, twisted a knife wound in his gut and made the cut deeper. Slowly I raise my fist to the door preparing to knock. It swings open as soon as my knuckles are about to meet the aged Oak.

The Beast towers over me, his fur standing on all ends as he gazes down studying my ensemble. He takes a visible gulp, his eyes telling stories of his emotions. "I-... come in" he stutters widening the door for me to enter, and a gentle sweep of his paw. I bow my head In recognition as I step into the dining hall. Yet another grand hearth heats the room and offers a gentle yellow flame. Illuminating a grand dining table decorated with different sorts and edibles. "It looks, delicious" I murmur, making me want to drool. The smell of it was irresistible. "Please, Sit." With sure hands- paws, he grabs a seat on the closest end of the dining table. Pulling it out for me to sit. "Thank you..." I say with a smile as I sit down in the plush chair. With a clink Ms.Potts rolls out on her tray with chip close to her side. The candle follows and Cogsworth waits patiently at the table. "Dinner, is served" he chirps and hops down stumbling towards the door, closing it ever so gently as he vanished from sight.

Reaching for the different delicacies, I fill my plate. While Beast, dives his face into the nearest bowl with a snarl. His gobbles and slurps ringing through the room. I try to force down a smirk while grabbing a fork and digging into my own food.

"Do you want wine?" Beast asks looking at me intently. His eyes wide in expectation, eager to please. "I would if you don't mind" I say as he jumps out of his seat. He grabs a bottle set halfway down the table bringing it to me in long elegant strides. His back was straight and he looked almost... regal. The thought gives me a headache.

The trickle of red wine pouring into the pristine glass is satisfying to say the least. "Thanks again" I murmur pressing the bitterly beautiful beverage to my lips. He simple offers a curt nod before setting the bottle beside my hand and grabbing a mug of alcohol on his way down. We were quiet, not saying much until a loud banging came from outside the dining room door. The Beast grumbles as he stalks his way back to the entry after just sitting down. "Sometimes I can't handle their need for orders" he chuckles making a joke. He swings open the doors to see five men, clad in gleaming suits with their hats and white wigs sitting neatly on their heads. "In the name of humanities sanity, we have been sent here to destroy the beast" he points his gun towards the beast who only snarls. "What? Why!?" I spin in my chair shuffling up beside the Beast with my skirt ruffling about my legs. "He has caused too many disturbances and the village in your vicinity is petrified of him" he pulls off the safety button pointing it dead centre of the Beasts face.

Click.

Bang.

Silence.

The thumping in my ears and the ferocious roar the erupts from behind me, could never compare to the pain blossoming in my collarbone. What possessed me to become such a heroin? Goodwill? Sacredness? It didn't matter now. My breathing was becoming shallow. A paw Lands it self in front of my face while a creature curls itself over me, in a protective stance.

Beast?...

An almighty roar sings through the air and in a split second one man is thrown into the fire while the four others are running for their own lives. I spot Cogsworth racing towards the door followed by a barking footstool and then the loud slam of doors.

The stoic, defensive demeanour above me changes into a worried and love affected person.

"Miss?!" A strong, furry hand lifts my head up ever so gently. Another splays across the small of my back. "It's Y/N" I rasp with a weak smile. He chuckles low and deep, vibrating his chest. "Y/N, beautiful..." he whispers as I close my eyes. "Stay with me Y/N! It's too soon for you to leave!!!"

3 months later.

I kick up the brown, yellow and red leaves. My legs clad in a leather pants as my top was wooly, my shoulders covered with a thick cloak and the furry hood was pulled up around my lock of hair.

From the balcony he stares at me, his small smile enough to say 'I love you'. It had been 3 months since the spontaneous attack from the 5 men. I had passed out, and Beast and the others had worked quickly to get me back to health and remove the bullet. I stayed in the castle for recovery. Never returning home. After all there was nothing to go back too. A dusty cold cottage with mud and ivy climbing its walls wasn't home. But this castle and the magical family that lived inside was.

With a gruff gasp strong arms wrap around my waist, crushing my back against a hard chest. "Beast!" I shriek in fright as his laughter erupts from him. "Ah darling! Don't you love Autumn!?" He was way too happy for your liking. "I do like it, but I prefer the winter months" I say with a sheepish smile. "Ah, warm clothes, fur dressings, long evenings and burning fires" he spins me around in his grip so our faces are centimetres apart. "Reading with loved ones and singing carols" I say in a dreamy voice.

"With our special loved ones" his blue eyes widen in expectancy as he tilts his head trying to get an answer. His uncertainty made you giggle. Pressing a hand to his furry cheek he leans into the touch. A shy smile showing on his lips.

"With our most valued loved ones"

A/N
Yay that oneshot, or rather twoshot is over. Next one on my list is to finish the wonderland oneshot. I left it open for continuing so I have to finish it for you guys.

I got a request to do a Lion King story, so I'm thinking Lion reader x Simba?... I'll fix it up later.

Vote❤️ and Comment 💭

-AA