Prologue.

(An: At the top is you before you died.)

Hello, I'm Taiba Sachina and I absolutely love the anime Detective Conan. It's just the best. The thrill is amazing. Me and my older brother lived alone since I can remember and we both love the anime but I also love the fanfiction written about it. I've read so many that I want to be reborn on the anime as the elder sister of Kudo Shinichi.

I need to stop thinking or I might have an acci-

"Hey!!! Watch out!!!" someone shouted out.

"Huh?" I question as I stop and turn. My eyes widen and horror is probably written as I watch the truck approach me. As it comes closer, I suddenly pass out.

"AHHH!!!" I scream as I open my eyes to a bright light. "Wait, I'm alive?! Yes!"

"Wrong Sachina. You are no longer alive, you are in the afterlife." Suddenly a voice boomed out.

"Eh? Who are you? Where are you? What do you mean?" I question, startled.

"Listen, I only have a short amount of time to tell you. You died and are now in a place where you chose what you want to do." While this is being said, a woman suddenly appears with long wavy blonde hair, bright blue eyes, and a long white dress.

"Who are you? What do you mean? Do I get to chose extra special stuff? More importantly, why was I chosen?" I questioned anxiously.

"Calm down my child. I am the god of the afterlife. What I mean is what I said, you will chose what you want to do after this. You will get to chose if you get anything extra out of this. Finally, you aren't the only one that was chosen, many others were chosen. The reason you were chosen is because of your pure heart that you contain. Only those with pure, good hearts that have done no harm may chose what they get. You, Sachina, are one of those people. You will get to chose what kind of life you will live, however, the details will be a surprise for you. Now, what would you like as your second life, your life after death, Sachina?" The angle no goddess told me.

"Um......" I thought hardly. "I'm not quite sure. As an example, could I join an anime or would that disturb it too much? Cuz' if I can, I want to join Detective Conan, if I can that is." I splurted out.

"Of course you can. Who do you think you're talking to, hah?" She questioned offended.

I rub the back of my neckband nervously laugh. "Hehe, sorry."

"It's fine, it's fine. Anyway, let's get started, what do you want to be once you get there, tell me everything you want to happen to you." She instructed me.

"Alright. I want to be the elder sister of Kudo Shinichi by 10 years, obviously, Kudo Yusaku and Kudo Yukiko would have to be 10 years older too. I also want to be super smart and be a good detective. I'll skip school years and go to America to join the FBI and be the best. I'll visit from time to time too. I want to have something with Akai Shuichi too. I want to have super reflexes, speed, aim, strength, memorisation skills and more. Please." I begged.

"Alright. It's done, done and done. Now, if you want more, just call for me and ask me. If you want to call me first call out 'Asenath', okay? She informed me and asked me.

"Yep. It's absolutely fine. So, are we finished?" I asked, completely lost.

"Yes, we have finished. Now, you will inherit your fathers features such as your hair colour and eye colour. Now, goodbye and see you soon." She finished off.

"Thank you, goodbye and see you soon." I replied and I started to fall and was surrounded by light. I closed my eyes and for some reason, I lost my consciousness.

Later, I started to open my eyes...

To be continued...