35 ~ It's time that she knows

Start from the beginning

Voldemort reached for your arm.

'Don't touch her.' Your mother said.

You looked at her. She just did that to Voldemort.. She wasn't terrified at all.  It was nerve-wracking.

'Excuse me? Who do you think you're talking to?' He asked you.

'She has nothing to do with this. Leave her alone.' Your mother continued.

'She has everything to do with this. She's the reason this is even taking place.'

'It was our choice, not hers.'

'Y/M/N, unless you want us all to die, I'd be careful with the words you use.' Your father sighed.

'Yes, listen to your husband.' Voldemort grinned.

Your mother was trying to protect you. You knew she was.

'You can ruin my life, but I won't sit here and let you ruin hers.'

'Mum..'

'No. Don't interfere with this Y/N.'

'What you're doing is going to get us killed.' You said.

'You have a clever daughter.'

'I can't let her go through this.' Your mother said to your dad. 'You know I can't.'

Was this really the time for this? You weren't sure.. You just knew that your mother was terrified for you.

'I can do whatever I want. Do you think I care about the opinion of a traitor?!'

He grabbed you. Your eyes shot at him. Voldemort saw that you were scared. You were.. Your breath was shaking, just like your body.

'Let her go!' Your mother yelled while she tried to go up.

Bellatrix held her down. Draco looked at you. He hated to see this. He wanted to help you.. but his own life was on the line too.

'What are you going to do to me?' You asked, your voice already began to break a little.

'I'm not sure if I want weaklings on my team.' He said.

Your mother was still struggling.

'Get them out of here.'

'No! No!' Your mother screamed while she was pulled up and dragged away. 'Y/N!'

You looked at Draco. You didn't want this but a tear rolled down your cheek. You tried to get out of his grip. You didn't want his filthy hands to touch you.

'You and your family need to have a serious conversation.' Voldemort said.

He looked back. He saw you looking at Draco.

'Did you really think he was going to let you go?' He then asked.

You couldn't look away from him. You hoped that he'd do something.. of course, he didn't. You understood. It's the feeling of betrayal that was hurting you. He didn't tell you. He betrayed your family.

'Are you two friends?' He asked.

You just shook your head, knowing he probably didn't want anyone to know about any of your business.

'I just thought that he might be a decent guy. We never really had a problem with each other. I don't even think he really knows me.' You just said.

'I'm sorry to break the news to you but you're wrong. You see.. Draco made his choice.'

You looked at him again.

'Oh.. trust me.. I noticed.' You spoke coldly.

You looked back at Voldemort. The fact that he didn't have a nose disturbed you. The form of his face wasn't right. It was weird.

'You can do the same, you know.'

'Thank you for the offer but I'll kindly refuse.' You said while pulled your arm from his grip.

You saw that he was starting to get pissed off.

'Get her out of my sight too. I need to think.'

You were pulled up. You shot Draco one more look before you were brought to the cellar.

You were pushed inside. Your mother immediately gave you a short hug before checking your arms.

'I'm not a death eater. I kindly refused.'  You said. 'I think you two owe me an explanation.' You said straight to the point.

'Honey.. are you okay?' Your mother ask. 'I mean.. seeing Draco like this-'

'Don't change the subject. I'm fine.' You said.

Even though it hurt you when she said his name. Your father joined you two. Your mother grabbed your arm to comfort you but you pulled it back.

'Y/N-'

'I'm tired of people lying to me!' You immediately snapped. 'It was bad enough that my own boyfriend lied to me but my own parents?! Are you serious?!'

You kept yourself strong. You didn't want to cry right now.

'We did it to protect you.' Your father said.

'Y/F/N-'

'No.. It's time that she knows. It's time that she hears it from us. She's going to hear other versions of the story and I want her to hear exactly what happened.'

Your mother sighed and looked at you.

'You're right..'