Chapter Three.

Zahra

I woke up around six in the morning while it was still dark and sat up. I get up and go to the shower and took a nice long warm shower. I get out and get dressed in a black skirt and black crop top with vans.

As I brush my teeth I hear rumbling in the kitchen. I groan, remember in that there was another human in my house. I spit out the remaining toothpaste suds and rinse my mouth with mouth wash and walked to the kitchen.

I see him on a chair trying to reaching for a box of frosted flakes. I walk over to him right ad he was about to grab the box and put him on the ground.

"Okay we need to make rules for around here."

"Rules?"

"Yes Rules! Rule number one-don't touch anything or you're out! Rule number two..do not have the tv loud. Rule number three don't touch the stove or the oven. Four, do not touch the tv remote. Five...and most importantly...DON'T GO IN MY ROOM!" I shout and he starts to sniff as his lip quivers

"Go ahead, cry. See who cares." I say and tears start to run down his face as he sobs. I just stare at him before sighing.

"Alright you can stop now." I say but he continues to cry. I huff and walk up to him and hug him to my legs, not wanting to bend down or pick him up.

He wraps his arms around my legs and sniffs. Once he calms down I look at the time and I sit him on the couch.

"What's your name kid?"

"Bleu....like the cheese"

"Alright....Bleu..guess you're gonna have to come with me today. We gotta get you clothes if you're gonna stay with me."