Lets Play Cards

Harry shuffled the deck of cards and pushed it across the table. "Deal." He said

"One more hand." Draco agreed. It was a way to pass time. More importantly it was a way to avoid talking about their past at Hogwarts. Ever since a year ago, Draco had built up a reputation of hating Harry for 7 years, and look where he is now, he's falling for him.

"Hey Harry..?" Questioned Ron as he walked into the room. Ron was Harry's best friend during their years at Hogwarts and was staying in Harry's house until his trip to Ireland the next day for Quidditch.

"Go away Weasel." Said Draco annoyingly as he put a spell on Ron to make him float in midair.

"Draco stop it!" Shouted Ron. "Stop treating me like a stupid fly!" Draco and Harry laughed as Ron continued to protest. "Put me down Draco!"

"Ok." Said Draco calamity as Ron was dropped to the floor.

"Alright Ron, what do you need?" Asked Harry as he helped Ron who was grunting painfully on the smooth wood floor. Harrys house was very large with 3 floors, 9 bathrooms, 8 bedrooms, 2 living and dining rooms, a kitchen, and a balcony for every bedroom with 2 of each resembling one of the 4 Hogwarts houses.

"I need to know whether I should get Hermione books or a basket full of different smartness compliments that speak for themselves?" Ron asked while sitting on the scarlet couch.

"Well I already got her books for her Ron's leaving  for only 3 days and it's apparently so sad party." Draco laughed. "Anyways, just get her whatever, I'm sure she'll like it because after all, she's your wife."

"Thanks mate." Said Ron as he left for his bedroom in one of his many Quidditch uniforms that said R. Wesley on the back.

"Well I should head off to bed as well Harry, after all, it is 4 am so I suggest you head off to bed as well

"Well I should head off to bed as well Harry, after all, it is 4 am so I suggest you head off to bed as well." Said Draco as he kissed Harry on the forehead and walked off to his room. When Draco left the room, Harry grabbed a piece of parchment and picked up his quill and begin writing, as a tear escaped his eye. "I might not ever see you again Draco, I can't..." Harry whispered.

The next morning Draco realized that no one was home. Well except Hedwig and Pigwidgeon who Draco thought was stupid and never really bothered to notice they were there. As Draco walked into 1 of the 2 living rooms he saw a piece of parchment on the smooth wooden table that was surprisingly short for what Harry usually wrote. Which was a little suspicious for Draco but he still read it anyways expecting for it just to say something like he dropped of Ron and was coming back. But what Draco read was heartbreaking.

Dear Draco,

I'm sorry I have to tell you the truth now. I went with Ron to drop him off at the airport (a muggle way of flying transportation)-

Draco would have never guessed that

-and I had to go with him. But it gets worst, Draco love, I'll never see you again unless you do something about it. Go get Hermione before it's to late. Then tell her the word pigeon, she'll know what to do. Once you get this, you must owl me before it's to late. Midnight. Next week. That's the deadline.

                              Harry Potter

The moment Draco finished reading the letter, his emotions were as mixed up as him when he was turned into a ferret in his fourth year. But he knew what he must done. He needed to owl Harry, get Hermione, and then rescue Harry from whatever was going to happen to him. Except there was one problem. Draco was in Orlando, Hermione was at the Ministry in London.