41. House of vampires and me the human

He just stood there. Saying nothing just looking at me. He was tall for his age which he seemed round about nineteen. I started to wondered why he was so young and how did he know about vampires but he stopped my thoughts by taking.

"How do you know?"

"Know what?" I snapped

"About vampires?"

"There are no such things as vampires" I smiled which seemed to piss him off.

"Don't play dumb with me. Vampires are not meant to let humans know about them. So how do you know?"

"I guess that is a question you will never find out"

"Wow you really have a death wish"

I was about to reply to that but Jessie came back walking in looking really pissed.

"Leave us!"

"But boss-"

"NOW!" He shouted causing me to wince.

"Okay boss" Luke walked out of the room and took one glance at me.

Jessie turned in my direction but I didn't look at him I was looking at the Knife in hands he grabbed it more tightly and knelt to my level so we were almost face to face.

" I just heard some news"

"And?"

"Bloodsuckers are looking for you and the dead dude and while they were looking for you they killed two of my men. My good men."

"Good" I snapped

He curled his hand into a fist and punched me in the face causing blood to drip from down my face.

"Now I want you to tell me why are they looking for you?"

"Go to hell" I said in a whispered as it hurt to much to speak out loud.

"Ha. Honey I'm already there. Now tell me" He said and raised his cold knife against my neck making me flinch as he pressed it against my other cut he

made.

"You know that knife thing is getting old" I gasped out. He pressed harder.

"Give up I'm not going to tell you anything. You dick"

He let go off the knife but not before slicing my neck leavening a deep cut. I screamed I tried to hold it in but it hurt too much to. I balled my hands into a fist helping me to handle the pain rushing through my neck. He didn't give me much time to handle the pain and make it calm down as he slapped me across the first and made blood run across my check. And that is when it happened. Pain rushed through my side of my stomach and I began to get more dizzy then I was before.

"Hey!" Jessie snapped at me as I began to drift off.

"Oh god." He looked confused as I said that.

I began to cough and he moved out the way as I coughed blood up. I moaned from too much pain as I was still coughing up blood.

"I didn't hit you that hard" He mumbeled.

"like you co-" I began to say but suddenly pain rushed through me. I screamed I never felt so much pain it was like something was cutting me open from the inside. I stated to breathe heavily which didn't help very much. My vision started to get blurry and I felt numb from to much pain. I blacked out and the last thing I saw was Jessie looking confused and it must have been my imagination as I thought I saw a bit of pity on his face. Yes. Defiantly my imagination.

I don't know how long I was out of it. My eyes began to open but I saw nothing the room was pitch black. I tuned my head to the side as I heard a noise from the left side of me.

"Who's there?" I croaked out.

None answered me I squeezed my eyes and held my teeth as the pain was still there but now as much as before at least. The noise started again I heard creaking from my side again. I began to breathe heavily as the person came closer to me.

"Claire?" Someone whispered from behind me.

"Who are you?" I snapped

"Shhhh" He replied

He moved closer to me and I think now he was kneeling beside me.

"What are you doing?"

He grunted "I am trying to untie these ropes"

"Who are you?" I asked my loudly.

"Don't make me gag you."

My legs was free and he began to untie my arms free as he came closer I began to look for any features I could see to tell who he was. No luck. Once he got

my arms free I Punched the person in mouth but he grabbed me and twisted my arm causing me to grunt in pain.

"I am trying to help you" the person snapped. It sounded like a man's voice but I don't know who's. He let go off my arm and sighed. I grabbed on to the chair

to help me up but as soon as I did I fell but he caught me and helped me back up.

"Come on we have to go now" He grabbed my wrist and dragged me to the door. He slowly opened it and looked through it for a long time moving his head to side to side.

"It's safe come on" He pulled on my wrist and we walked down a cold dark hallway.

"You know you sound like a spy" I said

"Shut up" He snapped. Suddenly he stopped and I banged right in to his back. He shuffled me back and slammed me against the wall. I felt his cold breathe on my face and his cold body against mine.

"Shhhh"

"But I didn't-"He put his hand over my mouth making me muffle my words. Then I heard the voices coming closer to us.

"So what are we going to do with the girl boss?" I widened my eyes as I heard that.

"We try to get more out of her" I think that was Jessie.

"But boss- I mean okay boss" The voices began to fade and there clip clopping of there shoes did to. The person stepped back from me and grabbed me by the wrist again and dragged me down a stairway.

"We have to hurry they are going to see you right now."

"What?"

" No time to explain" He opened another door and dragged me in. The cold air hit me and I sighed in relief I was out of the house. That was easy.

"Hey boss she escaped." Me and the person standing next to me looked up to see Luke standing at the window.

I gasped as the person through me over his should and ran fast not human speed. They began to come sfter us shouting and screming then I heard worse gun shots.

"Close your eyes." I did. I breathed in the fresh air which was going past and the rustling of the trees. My eyes began to drop but I had to stay awake I had no idea who this guy was and that freaked me out. He stopped and set me down but I still couldn't see his face.

"We are safe for now"

"Who are you?" I asked

He slowly turned around and the light shone on his face making me gasp.

"Hello Claire" He smiled at me.

I'm sorry for not uploading for so long but I'm bk at school now and being in y11 sucks I have loads of coursework and homework to dobut I will try to upload more sooner. Really sorry sorry you had to wait so long hope you enjoyed this chapter .xxx Thanks for reading