52. House of vampires and me the human

Hi :) Now I know I haven't uploaded in well a long time  but i haven't had time to write and i have hd writers block which sucks :D but hey can you beleve it I have finished High school ;D finally now I'm of to collage in september yay :) well anyway here is a new chapter for you guys hope you enjoy it and  i hope it was worth the wait ;D xxxxxx

 AND i want to say a big thanks to the people who kep reaing and voting for my story even though i haven't uploaded in a long time :D thankss xxxxxxxxx <3

Recap....

I sighed in frustration as I realised I was hungry.

"We need to hunt" Jason said not looking me in the eye.

"No I'm not hungry" I lied.

"Claire you need to eat" He demanded.

"No" I said while standing up and getting away from him.

"God your still so stubborn I was hoping that would change" He sighed.

"Well I haven't!" I snapped. Why would that change?

"Claire if you don't eat you will die" He shouted while pointing a finger at me.

"God why do you care so much!!"

No one care for me and if they do well they sure as hell not meant to because everyone close to me dies.

"Because I fucking love you Claire that is why!"

Now that I wasn't excepecting.

Chapter 52

"Wait you love me?"I asked even though I heard him very clear.

"You know I was actually excepting I love you to and then maybe a kiss, but after all I am talking to you" He sighed.

"What's that suppose to mean!" I said in angry voice not really angry though I just wanted to wind him up. I tried hard not to smile as I saw his face. Confused I think he was anyway.

"Claire" He said in a stern voice.

"Yes?" I said stretching the word out.

"For god's sake Claire" He sighed in frustration.

I couldn't help it I smiled while looking into his deep blue eyes.

"Claire do I have to force it off you?" He asked looking really inpatient it made me laugh.

In a quick second I got slammed into the wall by Jason and was about to scream in pain out of habit, but then I realized who I was that formed my smile to turn upside down.

"Claire?" He asked now with a frown upon his face, but the difference was he looked cuter in it.

"Is there any chance that you would let me die?" I asked, but already knowing the answer.

He hands balled in to fist .

"No Claire" Great I made him mad.

I sighed " Guess I will have to live with you then"

"God you know how to make a guy feel good Claire"

"I know" I smiled.

"Claire are you going to make me say it again?"

I just smiled.

"Claire I l love you" He said and if he was human he would be so blushing.

"I love you too Jason" I replied with a grin upon me and then I leant in and kissed him.