10. House of vampires and me the human

We were on the road now it was to silent for my liking so I went to his radio and turned it on when I did it was on Galaxy I'm not that keen on that so I turned to Key103. I glanced up to see Jason looking at me.

"What Galaxy isn't that good"

"Huh better then key103 the people annoy me who are on it" I looked at him in shock I mean who doesn't like key103.Freak.

The rest of the ride to home was pretty silent he just kept on asking me about my leg it rely hurt but I just said it's fine I've had worse anyway. We were at the house now I started to get of the car but suddenly the car door opened and I was in Jason's arms I got to admit he is fast not like Edward Cullen but still. He opened the door and Helen was standing right there with shane.

"Oh God is that blood what happened Jason did you did this I SWEAR I'LL KILL YOU ONE OF THESE DAYS"

"Calm down women I don't know what happened I sure didn't do it"

Helen started to calm down and looked at me with worry on her face I guess she does care.

"So what happened Claire"

"Well erm......there was a broken window in my house and I slipped on the glass"

"Oh who pulled out the glass because man that would hurt"

"Jason did and he didn't even warn me"

"Hey I said close your eyes"

"And what you think I thought hey he is pulling the glass out of my firkin leg no I thought you were going to bite me idiot 'Close your eye's' is

not a warning of you pulling a piece of glass out of my leg. Jerk."

"Huh I guess I'll remember that next time"

"Next time? You planning to put glass in my leg or something" Before Jason could say anything Helen butted in

"Okay Okay this could go on forever. Come on we will get you some pain killers or something"

Helen grabbed me of Jason and headed up the stairs guess I was going back in my room.

Sorry it's short I'll upload soon.x