13th September

Molly's back hit the wall, her lips quiverd, she tightly closed her eyes, silently waiting for everything to go back to normal. Derek's lips morphed into sick smile.
"Did you have fun sneaking around with Mason. Did you feel thrilled everytime you fooled me? Was it fun to lie to my face"

Derek took a step towards Molly with word he uttered.

Molly bit her lips not to cry. She never seen this side of Derek. She gulped loudly. Loud enough for Derek to hear.

He could tell she is mortified. It made him feel something he never felt so vividly.

Powerful.

Was he not enough for her. He treated her right. He did everything he could to tplease her. He loves her. Where did he go wrong.

"I love him I couldn't help it" Molly screamed

Derek froze in his place

"What did you just say,"

Derek asked her in a calm tone that can give someone nightmares

"I didn't want to this to happen Derek I love you."

She hesitantly touched his face.
Derek immediately retreated back. As if her touched just burned him. Molly felt like someone slapped her. She understood why he doesn't want to be touched right now. A look of heavy sadness took over Derek. He looked nothing like the man she was used to. He is someone that everyone wants to have in their life. His smile can lift up everyone's mood. He is the loudest most charming person in any room. Now he looks broken and empty with his messy hair and bags under his eyes. What pained her most is She is the reason for this. She wished she could turn back time and stoped herself from hurt ing him. She is willing to do anything to make him smile again.

"Go" Derek told her looking ahead dodging looking into her eyes.

"Derek please listen to me," Molly pleaded

"Go" This time Derek did look into her eyes. His eyes are detached from any emotions. Even seconds ago they held such raw emotions that Derek felt naked but this he managed to successfully hide his feelings.

To be continued