"How about today?" I asked them. "Well I don't have any plans today." Rale said. "Same." The others agreed. "Then,  all of you guys start packing, we'll meet once I get the tickets for the flight. Let's get those ashes." I smiled as they all left. Rale, Vanessa, Chase, Michelle, and Nathan all started to go in their directions as I went inside to start packing. Later I went and picked up Leo's ashes. I grabbed them and set them inside the suitcase as I started flight preparations. With all the money from the club and Leo's, we could carry out his will.

  When I went to pick up the tickets I called everyone and told them that tomorrow we would be leaving. We all went to Chase's that night, because his aparment was the closest to the airport. During the night while everyone was asleep, my mind pondered. "I really came this far, it's still not over. I thank you Leo." I smiled as I thought back to the first time I met him. I was young and naive, but I overcame my fear with the help of everyone sitting in this room. I put on my earphones as I drifted off to sleep for the last time.

  Beep, Beep! My alarm went off. "My alarm went off!" I jumped up and started waking everyone up, that was my alarm for the flight. Everyone was piling into the bathroom, trying to get ready but there was no time. "Guys we need to go now!" I yelled as I was brushing my teeth. Everyone was confused when Chase started laughing.

  "Dude chill, I tricked you man, it's 7 in the morning." I looked at my phone, he was right. I let out a breath of relief as everyone slowed their pace and started getting ready. We had to leave at nine, but we had to hurry and eat. We went out and ordered breakfast burritos and coffee, then hopping into a bus as we rode towards the airport. We listened to music as the time passed and soon enough, we made it. As we piled out the bus and started grabbing out tickets and getting our suitcases, the announcer spoke. "Flight B-477 leaving in, 3 minutes. Last call." We darted towards the TSA station and waited while they checked us. Then we got on board, all tired out from running.

  During the flight I looked out the window as we passed the ocean. It was night now, so it really made my stomach sink of how high we were. I looked around and saw some people asleep, some awake, and my friends just doing whatever. Some kid kept kicking my seat, which was annoying but I couldn't do anything because I didn't want him to cry.

  "Hey can you like, stop!?" I hissed at the kid, but he kept on kicking. It was like trying to put out a fire with gasoline. I growled so I pulled out a $5 and handed the kid the bill and told him to stop, he did and then I drifted off to sleep. Soon enough we made it to the islands and as we landed in the airport, we all woke up tired and stayed at the airport trying to grab a taxi. A man drove and spotted us as we all grabbed our cases and ran after the car as it was backing up. "Ah Hawaii, we made it Leo." I whispered clasping the urn.

  I made reservations in a hotel, as we went to look around the city. It was amazing, the view of the beach, the crystal blue water, wow! "Hey i'm hungry, what are we going to eat?" I asked, looking at my phone.

  "Why don't we follow them?" Nathan asked, pointing to a group of tourists that where heading to a seafood restaurant. I grabbed Vanessa by the hand and we all followed. "Oh there's more?" A man asked, turning around and referring to me and the gang. "Uh yes.. Is that a problem, we are tourists just like you!" Chase answered. They all waved.

   "That's delightful, we were just about to go eat, care to join us? By the way my name is Chris. This is my family, say hi guys!" The man spoke. His family just waved with their smiles. He was so flamboyant, we all looked at eachother as we nodded and followed.

  As we entered the restaurant, we were greeted with alohas and welcoming gestures, and then Chris picked a giant table by the window with a view to look at. Then came the eating, which was amazing. I was about to pay, but Chris stopped me. "It's fine, let me handle this." He smiled as he stuck two $100 bills under the plate.

  I cowered back with my $20 bill and let him do his thing. He smiled a eerie smile and patted my back, suprising me as we walked out of the restaurant. We were headed to the hotel to go unpack but he stopped us. "Please, would you like to stay with us at our beach house, we have plenty of room." Chris asked me. I was confused, why did he want us there? He barely even knew who I was.

  "Uh..., what do you guys think?" I asked the rest. They all looked at me as I was inspecting each person, 5 to be exact. Three women, two men. I guess they each had the same feeling running down their spine, but I didn't want to say no. "Sure, but just for today, we are busy." I said clutching the bag wuth the urn.

   He looked at it and smiled. "Perfect, now please come with us. It's always nice to have some company." His voice was so calm, but filled with a dark secret. I just knew it, but with my curiosity, I followed.

  A.N. Well ok so this might be confusing, but there is two parts of this story. Think of them as Arcs. The first arc, The Franco Arc, and now we move on to the Rose Cult Arc.
   Is thats weird that I made arcs? Idk it just feels right.