Chapter 7:The abyss and poisons.

Start from the beginning

(y/n): Amalia, watch out!

Unfortunately, your warning had arrived too late. The demonic rose leapt towards Amalia and bit her in the leg. Amalia and her doll cried out in pain and simultaneously fell to the floor. In an attack of anger, you ran to Amalia and you jumped above her, landing between Amalia and the demonic roses. Your sword ignited itself in a mantle of flames and you swung it towards the demonic roses, creating a wave of fire towards them. Unfortunately, one of the demonic roses, which was a black color, managed to go through the flames and bite your arm.

(y/n): AAAH! SON OF A-

You held the demonic rose and threw it to the ground with great force, then you proceeded to step on it a couple of times in the same way as an insect. The situation didn't got better, since the demonic roses began to surround the wall of flames that stood in their way towards you and Amalia. 

Ruel: YUGO!

Yugo: I've got it!

Yugo created two portals, one on each side of the cliff. You carried Amalia and her doll in your arms and entered the portal. The portal left you on the other side of the cliff but the demonic roses proved to be persistent. The little monsters used the oak that connected each side of the cliff as a bridge to reach the group. But to the bad luck of these vile plants, Eva shot an ice arrow on the oak, covering it with ice. This caused the demonic roses to slip and fall to the bottom of the cliff. Once the threat was under control, everyone approached you and Amalia, to confirm the status of the princess. 

Eva: The flower that bit her... What color was it?

(y/n): It was... Red.

Eva: That's the second most poisonous kind.

Eva clenches her fist in frustration and let her tears flow.

Eva: Amalia's gone. Rose poison has magical essence. Legend says Djaul created them to poison Jiva. I've never met anyone who can heal their bite.

Nora: Can you heal her, (y/n)?

You shook your head in denial.

(y/n): Poisons of this kind can't be treated with my healing magic. My magic specializes in healing wounds, not toxins. We would need an antidote, but in this place I doubt we will find something... The best I can do is keep her alive for a couple of more hours. 

Yugo: Amalia, no! I don't believe it! There must be something we can do.

Dally: She fell on the battlefield! There is no end more noble it is worthy even of Iop. We shall never forget you, Amal-

Eva: Stupid Thief! It's all your fault!

Eva interrupted Dally's speech by holding Ruel by the collar of his clothes and threatening him with the statue he had stolen a few moments ago. 

Eva: I'll make you eat your statues! 

She was so upset, that she was literally a second away from putting Ruel's statue in his mouth, all the way to his throat. 

Ruel: *Shaking in fear* I know someone who can help, an Eniripsa in Obecalp village.

Yugo: Evangelyne, wait! 

Evangelyne reluctantly stopped and focused her attention on Yugo.

Yugo: What did you say, Ruel? 

Ruel: Eniripsa. Obecalp. 

Ruel quickly pointed to the east and everyone else looked in that direction. At the foot of the hill there was a small house with a wheat harvest and a mill by its side. Our adventurers wasted no time in running downhill to the house where there was a healer able to help Amalia. You were carrying Amalia in your arms but for some reason, you felt as if the temperature was rising in the air. You decided to ignore it and keep running.