Chapter 3: Black Crow

(your POV)

I will explain what happened recently. After almost giving Nora a heart attack and she filling me with kisses all over my cheeks, I had to invent a story so that others would not discover our identity and where we came from. Fortunately, they believed my story of an underwater city called atlantis and that we are here to recover a family relic. We agreed to travel with the group in search of the Yugo's real family, but only because I believe that Nox is in possession of the Eliacube. We convinced Alibert to stay in the village in case that maniac reappears. At this moment we all go through a portal towards another village, the portal was similar to the one we use to reach this world. I suppose the idea is to find a map that will guide us to that island where the Yugo family lived.

Ruel: It's exciting, the first time you take a Zaap portal, eh? Of course, I do it all the time.

Nora: Ours was waaaay more crazy and scary!

Me: *mumbling* Shut up.

Nora: *mumbling* Sorry

Dally: Oh, stop telling another one of your tall tales. You fell flat on you face when you arrived 'cos I saw you. You just got up quickly!

Ruel: I slipped! And you might show a little more respect for your elders, boy!

Yugo: Don't worry, Ruel. I slipped as well!

Eva: Stop behaving like kids! If we want to reach Oma, it's in our best interests to get along, and to stick together.

Amalia: You're right Eva, we didn't start on an adventure to end up bickering like some spoiled princesses.

Yugo: Right, how about we visit Kelba Market, huh?

Me: Is not like we have another choice.

Yugo ran down the hill quickly.

Yugo: *distance* Last one there's a mangy Gobball!

Me: Good thing we are the mature people of the group, right Nora?... Nora?

I looked to my side only to observe a cloud of smoke in the shape of Nora. Then I looked forward and saw Nora quickly reaching Yugo and following his speed.

Me: *chuckle* She will never change.

I was about to follow them but I felt something holding my arm. I Looked at what was holding me and I saw Amalia with a smile from cheek to cheek.

Me(mind): Oh-Oh.

Amalia: Sooooo (y/n).

Me: Yes?

Amalia: Do you want to come with me and go shopping? I want to try some dresses and I need someone to help me choose them.

Me: Then why don't you ask Eva for help?

Amalia: She is not to much into dresses.

Me(mind): Seris, please help me.

(time skip)

Outside of the fact that Amalia is dragging me everywhere while we are looking at the multiple stores of the place, this day seems to be the most normal. 

???: BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

Or at least that's what I thought.

Yugo: Hey, Amalia, you sound like a Bwork!

Nora: A what?

Dally: Not very classy for a gentle maiden!

Me: Never judge a book by its cover.