Chapter 8 : Surprise

Taylors POV :

I don't know what was said on that phone but Toot was a little depressed looking . I finally got the balls to write her phone despite the fact that she was sitting beside me . She looked down at her phone and ignored my message and trailed off to sleep ..

| 2 Hours Later |

" Toot , wake up  we stopped to get food " I said as she started to wake up.. . She looked at me and got out of her seat . She was so sexy I couldn't help but melt . It was still a little early so people got back on the bus and went to sleep after they ate their food .  Seem like everybody but me and Toot were asleep and the bus driver . But we were far in the back of the bus so I'm sure he couldn't see us . " Toot can you talk to me. ?"

" What is there to talk about Taylor ?" She replied coldly .

" I miss you baby.  I miss us. You're my heart and my soul babe.. I messed up . But it wasn't with your cousin at all . I thought it was but that's a different guy babe.  " " yeah okay Taylor save the Bullshit cause I don't wanna hear it . " she said harshly. " I - I I love you Toot " I blurted out . I grabbed her by her arm and kissed her deeply. She bit her lip and smiled a little bit. " Damn". "damn yourself that kiss was amazing." I said . She was a great ass kisser. We interlocked fingers and I laid on her chest and fell asleep along with her..

| 30 Minutes Later |

" Taylor , Taylor wake up ...  were at the hotel " Toot said . I woke up to people standing up stretching and talking . I looked around trying to find toot but I didn't know where she was . Like I was looking hard as hell . Suddenly I felt arms wrap around my waist. "why you looking for me baby girl I'm right in front of you " Toot said. I smiled but quickly stopped "Toot ,stop before somebody sees us " I said.  " K Taylor she said and she walked away . We were assigned rooms and me and Toot had a room together with two beds. It was 2pm so we were told to shower and be in the hotel lobby by 4pm. Toot walked in the room with no shirt on I bit my bottom lip . Either I hadnt seen her body in forever. She so built and its amazing. I smiled at her and she looked at me. She sat at the end of her bed. She walked back into the bathroom as i was climbing into the shower. After I heard the bathroom door close I knew she was gone. Some kind of way I found myself thinking of Toot being in this very shower with me ..I Began to slide my fingers down between my legs , making my way to my clit and began to rub it moaning softly . I stuck one finger in and began to finger myself faster I was just about to cum when Toot opened the door. I jumped so fast , " Taylor what you calling my name for " . She asked " oh uhhh i uhhh I needed you to hand me that towel ". She held the towel open as I stepped out and she wrapped it around me. She felt so good feeling her body close to me like that again.  Even if she did have clothes still I was enjoying it. She held me close for a minute , but I didn't object . " Toot I " she cut me off with a kiss and I didn't object .She picked me up and placed me on the counter as we continued to kiss . Just as the towel fell Toots phone rang . She looked at the screen and it was Ms.B our trip coordinator giving us the ten minute warning . " This ain't over " she said as she bit her lip and walked off .

- Woo , That Chapter Was Something Else . But Look There will be a 3rd Changed book coming out soon because this book will be ending soon . But if y'all don't comment I'm not updating .. and S/o to : Starr , Bianca , Amber , Syd , Toya and Nitaa ...
Y'all Give Me Feedback and Kik Me YouveFoundNiQ < Thanks For The Support . ♥ . NiQ .

PS : " update " is not a comment . comment about the chapter .