Chapter 7 : Fool For You .

Toot POV :

| 17th |

Me and Taylor have decided that were going to remain together despite what her mother says . She said that she's going to stay with Ray ass and I just don't know why . Alot of shit has changed with us . I've been cutting myself more , Taylor has to cover up the bruises her mom gave her and on top of that she told me I cant even DATE another girl . But Imma honor her request.  Yall might think I'm dumb but I love her too much. | Later That Day |

I was chilling in the art room , me and Taylor weren't talking at the moment despite we were sitting in the same room.  I was sitting alone and she was with some friends . I'd glance at her from time to time but other than that I didn't really look at her. Couple seconds later our art teacher and a counselor walks in with some light skinned girl . She was mad fine , she looked at me and I licked my lips and winked at her . " Class this is Ashleigh Douglas , she's a new student from Atlanta she will pick someone to take her to all her classes for the rest of the week from this class. That will be all " ms . Sharon the counselor said . The girl immediately made her way over to the seat across from where I was. We were having a great conversation , she wanted me to take her to all her classes and I was up for it. Best thing is She's a lesbian and she's open with it. We were playing 21 Questions and she was flirting back with me then my phone vibrated. I looked down at the name " Baeee" . I unlocked my phone and read the message " Stop flirting w. The new girl and come to the bathroom last stall. ".  I looked up and Taylor was already gone . I walked out the class door because my teacher didn't care . I walked into the bathroom and opened the last stall door to see Taylor standing there looking crazy .

" what is it Taylor ?"

" Toot , why you in there flirting with that new girl all in my face ?"

" ion know what you talking about mane " I said.  " Don't play with me Tianna !" Taylor replied in a loud ass whisper . I pinned her against the wall and kissed her. I made my way to her neck only to stop her " Toot stop " she whispered. " why ? What's wrong now Taylor?" I asked annoyed . " You can't get mad okay ?" She said .

" okay I wont get pissed ." I said . No flex I was curious what she was about to say . " Toot I'm Pregnant " she said . " really .? How you pregnant if Ray still a Virgin ?" I said. I was getting a little pissed off . " I'm not pregnant by Ray , I'm pregnant by Ty " she said. Its so many niggas name Ty i didn't know who she was talking about . " Ty who Taylor ?" I said trying to hold back my anger.  " Ty your cousin Tianna ". She sounded so sad and disappointed but how could she when she is the one who did this to herself. Like the fuck . I had a angry tear on my face and Taylor walked over to wipe it. I slapped her hand out my face " Don't fucking touch me , Fuck you mane don't say shit to me , I snatched the necklace I had given her for a promise wed made off her neck and left her in the stall alone. She got life FUCKED UP she think I'm bout to act like we all good when she been fucking my cousin and I didn't know it . I walked back into the class and started to conversate with Ashleigh again . Taylor walked back in and looked at me .I rolled my eyes and continued to listen to her talk to me . The bell rang for last period and I was gonna walk Ashleigh to her next class. We walked out in front of Taylor and Ashleigh grabbed my hand and walked . I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and I knew it was Taylor. I didn't give a fuck tho.

Taylor's POV

For the past two days Toot has been ignoring me completely. She's been walking around with that new chick Ashleigh . I talked to Ty and turns out him and Toot aren't cousins . I took like 2 test to see if I was pregnant but I'm not so ... yay . I kiked Toot pictures of my test proving that I wasn't pregnant . I didnt think I would ever be hurt like this . Especially when she took the necklace , the one she promised shed always love me and be my girl . I loved that necklace . I love Toot hell ,I almost died for her ! How can she just act like the victim . We got a trip with a program we in and my mama not going and I know Toot grandma aint coming either. Imma just try and get her to talk to me because they assign seats and she seated beside me. I wonder did she forget that . But we got roomed and seats together apparently . I hope this turns out but we leave tomorrow anyway ..

| Next Day |

My mama had already dropped me off she had to get to work so we said our goodbyes and I entered the bus . A couple of our friends were here already and I was like cool . I heard loud music and automatically knew it was Toot . I looked out the window and sure enough it was her . The door opened and the music got louder.

" In case you already know you can't put none pass these hoes , she fuckin with yo partner and she trickin on the low better keep it pimping girl that's how the game go " I rolled my eyes at the song she was playing . I seen her passenger side open and the music went off as the new chick Ashleigh got out the car helping Toot with her bags. She hugged Toot and I watched for some reason . Toot hugged her like she hugged me. " Is that Toot ? " my friend Emory said to me . " Omg her and her girlfriend are so cute " she continued. I acted like I couldn't hear her. Toot handed her car keys and headed to the bus' entrance. Ashleigh pulled off as Toot got on the bus and signed in . She looked at her seat number and started walking . She was dapped up by some guys and hugged girls . I bit my lip because she looked so damn good. I mean she only had on gym shorts and some KDS with a wifebeater , but she still had me going wild. She looked at her seat number again and looked up. She was two seats away from me and finally she made her way to the seat where I was . She let out a sigh and sat down beside me .

" good morning Toot " I said .

She gave me the head and looked at her phone to check the time . We were waiting on one last person before we left so I guess she was getting impatient. I looked at her lock screen it was a picture of her and Ashleigh in matching shirts . Her phone started to ring. A Worried look hit her face she sighed and answer .

" Hello " .....

- What Y'all Think Finna Happen ? ; Comment / Vote ... &' Check out Seduction If You Haven't . &' How Would Y'all Feel About Hearing More From Angel &' Andrea ? . Kik me : YouveFoundNiQ &' if you add me on Snap chat or fb SPEAK UP . !