Chapter 5 : How Does It Feel

Toot POV :

" Tayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyylloor , what you doing? " I was so relieved that it was my baby cousin Jaylen one of the twins. Apparently he had woke up from his sleep. I hoped outta bed and brought Jaylen to her." me and Toot were just playing around go back in there with your brother and watch TV " Taylor said. He just nodded his head and walked away. As soon as he walked away there was a knock at the door " Who is it!" I yelled while pulling on clothes. Taylor looked out my room window " oh SHIT ! its my moms " . She grabbed clothes and ran to the bathroom by the time her mama came in the house Taylor was walking out the bathroom with clothes and and her hair done neatly. " Taylor did you forget your appointment today? " Ms .

Lacey asked her . " Yeah I did til now I'm sorry mama. Toot lemme talk to you in the room real quick though" she said. Her moms got up and headed out my front door and to the car . I walked into the room to see what Taylor wanted and she kissed me and she bit my bottom lip and said " I'll be back okay " . I smiled and watched her get into the car and pull off with her mother. As Soon as they pulled off I called Ashley and Rod . " Yall I think Taylor like me . Cause we just had kindergarten sex. !!! ".  I yelled.

" You lyin mane ?! " They both replied at the same time. I got a text message from Taylor ...

" Toot , Open The Door My Appointment Was Cancelled " . " Ill call y'all back she back " I said quickly as I hung up the phone. I unlocked the door and Taylor came in and said nothing to me . She grabbed her bag of clothes and headed to the bathroom. I checked on the boys and then laid back down in bed . I had undressed down to my Nike sports bra and black Polo boxers. Taylor came back in the room and she closed the door. She only had on a big white shirt . " what's wrong I asked ?" she ran and jumped on top of me " nothing ". .. I immediately flipped her over and started sucking on her neck and grinding on her body. I sat up and removed her shirt and unhooked her bra. She looked so focused on me , yet so sexy. I started to slowly suck on one of her nipples and massaged the other one in my hand she just don't know I've waited on this moment all my life . I kissed all over her and made sure not to miss a spot. I licked down to her panties and looked at her for conformation. She bit her lip and she nodded yes. Without any other hesitation I slid her panties off of her and started to suck on her clit. " Oh My  . .. Shitttt !" she yelled at me. She screamed as I flicked my tongue on her clit. She pulled my dreads but I didn't care at all. I nibbled on her clit and i started to suck on her pussy lips . She continued to moan my name. I stuck my tongue and started to go in and out . " Shittttttttttt Fuccckkkkkk !  " she yelled.  We continued this all night and only stopped when the twins ride was here. It was Sunday and we were leaving church , today was Taylor's last day at my house. So you know i was eating her and making her shutter and cringe . We fucked til it was time for her to leave. I watched her pull away. She texted me two mins later.

" I can still feel your fingers inside of me :* " I replied " Oh Really .. I'm gone fuxk you like you been waiting forever " . We talked for a minute then went to sleep .

Taylor POV

This weekend with Toot , I guess I lost it. She's so sexy and I couldn't resist. It was morning and I was riding the bus. Toot always drive her car to school. I was at breakfast when she walked in. I felt my whole body getting weak .

" Hey Taylor " Toot said smiling and hugging me . I blushed " hey Toot " I said . Later on we were in first period and I got a text message from Toot .

" Meet me in the empty bathroom by the gym " .

" Okay " I replied. I got the permission to go and headed down there . The door was locked but , I knew Toot was in there. She unlocked the door and  let me in. Then I closed and locked It. I turned around and Toot kissed me so passionate so intense . I couldn't moan loud because we were in school. When she stuck her fingers deep inside me. I moaned loud as hell even though she didn't even mind. I came all over her fingers and she licked it all up . She kissed me and said " I love you "and left me just sitting there in the bathroom

So It FINALLY Happened . How Y'all Feeling ' ? Comment and Vote. and Comments help me write so comment on this and SEDUCTIONThanks