about 5 minutes passed by the time we got there. i ran to the door and knocked as loud as i could, hoping for a response. please be at the door.

the door opened almost instantly, actually. i was pretty surprised. "donghan, how come you're here? we have school-"

"wanna come to my house instead? hyunbin's coming over too."

kenta looked hesitant. he looked at me, then at hyunbin, and back to me.

"hold on." he muttered as he shut the door on us, leaving the both of us puzzled, although it wasn't long until the door opened once more, revealing a bag over his shoulder.

"ok, we can go now." he sighed, a limp smile across his thin lips. of course kenta wouldn't ever have a problem with skipping, i mean, he lives alone so its up to him if he wants to attend or not. we began walking down the street, each of us just awkwardly glancing at each other from time to time, the scilence becoming more and more apparent as time goes by.

after what seemed like forever, we finally reached my house once again. i opened the door and let the other two inside before i shut the door once again, leaving the three of us in the doorway attempting to get our shoes off without knocking each other over.

-○-○-

i wanna know what kenta has in the bag. im curious. is it a secret? a gift? heck, maybe its just his school supplies and such. one thing was for sure, though.

i need to stop being so nosy.

we ventured into the kitchen and sat down on the stools placed by my counter. hyunbin and kenta tried their best to introduce themselves to eachother (which i just laughed at, they were so awkward i almost choked) and then we chatted. most of the time it was just me and hyunbin laughing about school and such, with kenta staring down at the marble counter, but once we noticed, we tried our best to make sure he felt included.

it was getting to be around lunch (or at least we thought, we were starving). i was planning on getting some leftovers from the fridge, already on my way to do so, when i noticed: 'wait, where the fuck did my fridge go? uh-'

"hey donghan, wheres your fridge? im starving!"

how did i legitimately not realise my fridge was gone? am i stupid? is this why mom made oatmeal this morning? cause there was no fridge for anything cold? i put my palm to my face, just sighing in disappointment and sadness. am i just gonna have to starve?

•°*kenta*°

i noticed that hannie and binnie were sad, but i didnt know why. was something wrong? i looked around the room trying to find what made them sad. was it me? i hope it wasnt me.

soon enough i find myself looking at an empty spot in the kitchen. why were they looking there? whats missing? ... a fridge? is that what it is? are they hungry? i decided to ask, in which they just nodded.

perfect!

"hold on." i said as i took the bag from off my shoulder and placed it gently on the table. inside i had three bento boxes (i always pack extra just incase) filled with the food i made. i toom them out and put them back down in front of them. "i brought these for you. i hope you like it." i mumbled, nervously waiting to see if they would enjoy it or not.

•°*donghan*°•

after losing almost all hope in eating a decent lunch, i notice kenta looking at the both of us like a lost puppy. he always looks so innocent and concerned. it makes me smile a bit. suddenly he starts taking his bag off his shoulder and pulling out what seems to be containers? what is it? he puts them in front of us, and then quietly says, almost even whispers, "i brought these for you. i hope you like it."

i smiled. knowing he cared so deeply about me made my mood better in an instant.

-○-○-

hi my lovelies ♡

its been so long, hasnt it? im sorry im so slow with updates, but ill try my best to keep writing cause it always makes me feel better!

should i do a face reveal soon? and if so when? like when i get 300 or 500 reads? idk i just really wanna show you who writes this book hehe

you can also leave questions so i can do a meet the author type chapter! just leave them here if yoh have any, if not ill just post a face reveal at the end of a chapter in my book!

ily all!! stay safe, i heard its colder than Antarctica in the u.s right now, so please keep warm!!