Form

So as you know im here doing book reviews!!

Follow this form and I'll get your review back to you as soon as possible!! Please keep in mind i do not want to read r-rated stories about erotica or smut. I also prefer not to read fanfictions as I may not know the characters/people and it would impact the review. I also do not want to read stories with just poems and quotes, i'm not very good at giving feedback on that stuff. I have a self reviewing chapters as well of you want to take a look at that, but apart from that i look forward to reading other stories!!

If you are looking for someone to vote and comment on your stories this is not the place. I will not be doing either of them no matter how good the book is (unless i have already read the book and voted/commented on it). I am doing this to give you, your feedback on your book.

If you do request a review, i will send you a message when i start the person before your reviews and then i will send you a message before i start your review. Please stay active and check your messages as it speeds up the process. This is only becausei dont want to be doing these reviews if people arent going to look at them (has happened at least twice now)

I have a "Self Reviewing" chapter next, this may be a better option for you as it will be much faster, but just take a look (it doesnt really cover all these topics here but it will just help yoy writing in general!) Over it!

If your story has over 12 chapters but you still want all of it reviewed I will prioritize other reviews over yours.

You will be judged on:
Title
Cover
Blurb
Plot/storyline
Characters
Setting
Grammar (though i'm guilty of grammatical errors too at times)
And general feedback!

Everything except for the general feedback will be given a score out of 10

Fill out this form:
Author:
Title of book:
Genre:
How many chapters (you want reviewed):

Thats all!! No payment required!!

(Yeah according to some reviewers "no payment" meant you need to follow them and add this book to a public library *rolls eyes* anyway dont worry about that here! You dont need to do anything though it would be amazing if you could)

If I do not respond to your comment within 5 days, please message me privately. Notifications can easily go unseen and get burried under others so its easy for me to skim over your request!

Please also do just send me a message or let me know in the comments or vote or something i dont care what as long as you do something to notify me that you've seen your review.

Please remember this is a honest critique, so if you arent happy with your review pm me and we'll sort it out their! I may seem very harsh at times, so please dont be offended, I have good intentions and I'm only trying to help you improve your writing! some people as for honest reviews and tou give it to them and they just say your being rude. But if your open to learning and improving your writing, and are prepared for a very honest, un-sugarcoated review, here is the place for it!!

I do put my time and effort into this, and I have a busy schedule, It takes a minimum of 2 hours and can even go up to 5 hours max to complete a review (including reading) and im doing this favour for you, please be respectful, so I really would like it if you could actually do something with this feedback!!

Thats all guys!! I hope you request a Book Review from me!!