Trust

Lisa was silent all through out their walk back to their cabin. She could feel how pissed Casey is with her. And the truth is, she feels the same.

Casey walks faster than her and she can't blame her because the truth is, Lisa might be at fault too for convincing Izzie to spy on Casey.

"Casey." Lisa tried but she was ignored. "I'm so sorry."

Her words fell on deaf ears, she is being ignored by her friend for the hundredth time. And when they have reached their cabin, Lisa decided to stay by the steps to give the two some privacy to talk. It'll be better that way, so that she will be away from the firing range.

Lisa didn't know what to expect. Well she hoped that the two won't break up over this little misunderstanding.

"Will you fucking listen?!" Lisa heard Cassie's voice, she was not screaming but it was loud enough to make her cringe.

Lisa looks at the cabin door, debating if she should go in and help Cassie explain everything to Izzie. But she knows Cassie might not appreciate seeing her face at the moment so she stayed.

"I don't believe you." Oh no Izzie, Lisa thought when she heard those words.

"Lisa!" Someone yelled from inside and she swear, she almost had a heart attack from it. Gently she walks towards the door and lets out a heavy sigh.

Once inside the room, Lisa could immediately feel the tension between the two. Cassie is standing in the middle of the room while Izzie is leaning her back against the window between the two bunk beds. They're standing as far away from each other as possible.

They looked at her at the same time and Lisa suddenly had the urge to turn around and run away from them, but they're her friends and this misunderstanding must be settled tonight. For her own sanity's sake as well. "You called?" She says instead, trying to give a nervous smile hoping it will lighten up the mood a bit.

But no one returned it. Well, fuck. Lisa thought.

"Please tell her it wasn't me." It is a command but Lisa noted the hurt in her tone.

She walks toward near the bed where Izzie is. "Its true. She was out with the other girls preparing something at the dining hall for Vero's surprise."

Izzie's eyes soften but there is still doubt in them. "Are you sure?"

"Oh, come on!" Casey couldn't believe how little Izzie trusts her.

Lisa sighs, "I think you better talk this through. You two have major trust issue. I'm just gonna walk around." And as she is about to turn and leave she remembers something. "Please, no make up sex."

+++

Casey knew before that this day would come, she just didn't realized that it would be this soon.

Yes, she kind of cheated, emotionally, while she was with Vero with Izzie. But she should know by now that Casey is head over heals in love with her and that she had left Vero just to be with her.

Because the fucking truth is, she will always choose Izzie over any one, anytime.

"I'm sorry for doubting you. I.. I just couldn't shake the feeling that you will leave me again, may it be for another woman or just because you are already tired of me." Izzie's demeanor changed from angry to sad while she was saying this.
"I just don't know what I'll do if I lose you again."

Cassie saw how vulnerable Izzie looks at the moment. Here she was, so sure of how she feels for the other woman while Izzie is having an inside panic about her leaving again.