Yoongi released a high pitched yelp and he went down, landing half on the bed, half on top of his hyung.

"J-Jungkook! What're you doing?" Yoongi flushed bright red, feeling awkward at the position the we're currently in.

"Shhh 5 more minutes baby"

Yoongi went red from his toes to his ears at the nickname.

"Jungkook! I'm not Jimin! It's me yoongi!" The younger struggled against the elders grasp, thinking he was still asleep and confusing him for Jimin.

"Yoongi?" Jungkook finally pried open his eyes, squinting at the sudden harsh lights.

"Yes! Yoongi! Not Jimin!" Yoongi was extremely embarrassed by this point, and if Jungkook continued to speak in that voice, calling him those names, holding him in that place, they were soon going to have a problem at hand.

"Oh yoongi.. sorry" Jungkook replied on his deep morning voice, finally releasing the younger from his grip.

Yoongi quickly jumped up from the bed, fixing his hair and pulling down his sweater which got messed up in the struggle. The youngers face was flushed and he wore a subconscious pout which made the elder want to scream at how cute he was.

Which he did.

"Ahhh yoongi-ah!! You're too cute!" Jungkook screamed into a pillow laughing, finding the boy to be too cute to handle.

Yoongi crossed his arms over his chest and pouted even more, he stomped his foot childishly "I'm not!"

"Ahhhhhhh can't handle it!!"

Yoongi decided he'd had enough of this hardassment and turned to leave the room.

When once again, a hand reaches out and pulled him into the bed.

Luckily he didn't land on his hyung this time, And instead was laying on pillow beside him.

"Jungkook-"

"I'm sorry, don't leave" Jungkook apologised as he ran a hand through the youngers hair.

Yoongi froze at the touch, finding comfort and warmth in the long fingers and they gently pulled through his dark locks.

"You like that?" Jungkook teased. Yoongi was about to scold the elder when he did it again, except pulling the hair a little harder this time.

"Mmmmmhhhh"

"Oh?" Jungkook quirked a brow

Yoongi froze.

Did - did he just fucking moan?!

OhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygod!!!!

"Eh-um... d-din- dinner! Yes dinner! We must go to dinner! Jimin said dinner is ready!" Yoongi began yelling as he quickly squirmed out of the bed, rushing out of the elders room and into the bathroom.

Yoongi tightly held on to the edges of the sink.

What. The. Fuck. Was. That.

"Urgh!!" He growled a low, frustrated sigh, pulling at his hair and cursing himself.

*knock knock*

"Yoongi?" Jungkook called from the opposite side of the door, "Jimin said dinner's ready"

And yoongi swears he could hear the smirk on the elders face.

"I'll be down in a minute."

Yoongi listened intently to the footsteps as they disappeared down the hall.