Dorm For Two (REMAKE)

Start from the beginning

Destiny turns from the t.v. screen and laughs. "You sound just like your mom."

"Thank you!" Mal looked flattered at the compliment.

"You do it your way and I'll do it mine." Jay smirks.

"Die, suckers!" Carlos yelled at the video game. "Jay, come check this thing out. Man, it's awesome!"

Jay walked over to take the controllers aggressively out of Carlos' hands and starts playing. Mal became irritated.

"Guys! Do I have to remind you what we're all here for?"

Jay didn't turn around to say, "Fairy Godmother, blah, blah, blah, Magic Wand, blah, blah, blah." Everyone laughed except Mal. Mal looked dead serious, ready-to-kill serious.

"This is our one chance to prove ourselves to our parents! To prove that we are evil, and vicious, and ruthless, and cruel! Yeah?"

"Yeah." They all chorus together. Mal turns to Evie.

"Evie, mirror me." Evie pulled out her magic mirror. They all sat down around the table to look over her shoulder.

"Mirror, mirror on the- ...in my hand. Where does the Fairy Godmother's... stand?" The mirror showed them the wand they were determined to get. "There it is!"

"Zoom out." Ann said.

"Magic mirror, not so close." Evie said. "No, closer, closer... closer..."

"Can I go back to my game? I'm on level three." As Carlos started leaving Destiny got a hold of his shirt to prevent him from leaving.

"Stop!" Jay shouted at the screen. The mirror showed a museum that the wand was being kept at.

"It's in a museum. Do we know where that is?" Carlos typed on a computer quickly.

"2.3 miles from here." Carlos informed.

Destiny opened the door carefully to check the corridor. "All clear!" Five out of six villain kids ran down the corridor. Ann noticed Carlos wasn't with them.

"Carlos!" She called. Carlos immediately came running out.

*~*~*~*~*~*

They snuck to the museum where the wand was at, Auradon Cultural History Museum.

"Check your mirror." Mal told Evie.

"Is my mascara smudged?" Evie said, checking her face.

Mal:

(A/N- Sorry I had to

(A/N- Sorry I had to.)

"Yeah. And hey, while you're at it, why don't you see if you can find us the wand!" Mal said.

"Sure" Evie looked at her mirror and begins moving. "This way."

Evie led them to a redwood door. The security guard's back was faced towards the doors. When he turned around the VKs ducked down. Slowly, they looked again and saw a sign at said Maleficent's spinning wheel.

"That's your mother's spinning wheel?" Jay and Carlos started laughing at it.

"Yeah, it's kinda dorky." Carlos added. Destiny and Ann looked at each other, thinking the same idea before slapping Carlos and Jay upside the head.

"It's magic, it doesn't have to look scary." Mal said. She opens her book and recites the spell.
"Magic spindle, don't be linger.
Make my victim prick a finger."

The guard looked at the spindle, but nothing actually happened. Jay chuckle.

"Impressive." Jay said sarcastically.

"I got chills." Carlos added. The Tremaine girls slapped them once again to shut them up. Mal was pissed the spell was trash.

"Okay, you now what?

Prick the finger, prick it deep, send my enemy off to sleep." Mal recites. The security guard walked to the spindle and pricks his finger. He yawns, lied down on the wheel's stage, and falls asleep. Mal smirks.

"Not so dorky now, huh?" Mal snickered. She tried to open the door only to find it locked.

"Stand back." Jay said. He backs away from the door and makes a bolt towards it to bust it up. Mal, however, recited another spell.

"Make it easy, make it quick, open up without a quick." Mal said. The door opened easily, just as Jay came charging and fell. Destiny held back her laugh so she wouldn't wake the security guard. Ann shook her head at Jay. The girls walked forward and around the sleeping guard. They followed Evie once again.

"So close..." Evie said. They reached a staircase. "Upstairs."

"Come on, go, go, go, go!" Mal ushered then upstairs. "Up, up, up, up, up. Come on guys, we're almost there."

Turning corner after cori, they were stopped at the sight of their parents-- or at least the statues of them.

"Mommy?" Evie looked at the statue of her mother holding a shiny, red apple.

"Killer" Jay looked at the statue of Jafar with his staff.

"I'll never forget mother's day again." Carlos looked at statue Cruella, as she chased the dalmatians down a bridge. Destiny and Ann looked at the statues of their mothers and grandmother. They were at the ball and much MUCH younger.

"Look at those dresses. They hurt my eyes, no wonder my mom didn't marry a prince." Destiny points.

Ann smiled at Destiny's honesty, even when it was rude. All of them, except for Mal, went and looked for the wand. Finally, for what felt like a long time, the wand was in the middle of a balcony, inside blue, shimmering light. Evie came back with Mal.

"There it is." Ann said. They all smiled at each other and ran to a golden gate to make there way down.

Without thinking, Jay ducked under the rail, unaware of the force field. Mal quickly tries stopping him.

"Jay, don't!" Mal yelled at him, "Wait, no! No! Don't!" The second Jay's fingers touched the light, a siren went off.

"A force field and a siren?!" Carlos yelled through the alarm. They all covered their ears.

"That's just a little extreme!" Jay added. Carlos found a computer and stopped the sirens. The VKs, except Carlos ran out. Carlos managed to find a computer and stopped the sirens.

"You're welcome." Carlos mutters. He followed the rest of him out of the museum. Mal glared at Jay.

"Way to go, Jay. Now we have to go to school tomorrow."