Nice to Meet You.. Not (REMAKE)

"It's so soft." Carlos commented on the blue cloth he held. Jay grabbed a hold of it and pulled.

"Let me see."

"No it's mine, you always get the good stuff!" The two Tremaines, Mal, and Evie rolled our eyes, suddenly the limo stopped and Carlos fell out of the limo. Ann gasped and went to see if they were ok. Too kind hearted for her own good. Destiny thought.

"Just cleaning up." Jay said and Carlos got up.

"Leave it like you found it," The perky woman in blue sung. "...and by that I mean just leave it."

"Doesn't she look familiar?" Destiny whisper at Ann, which she agreed and Ann kept her distance.

"Hello, foxy, " Jay started flirting with a girl in a light pink dress and blue sweater. Destiny rolled her eyes at Jay's attempt. "The names, Jay."

The girl let out a fake laugh that died out.

"Welcome to Auradon Prep." Said the legendary Fairy Godmother. "I'm Fairy Godmother, headmistress." Both Ann and Destiny stepped back with widened eyes, Jay looked at the Tremaine girls in wonder of their reaction.

"The Fairy Godmother? As in Bibbidi, Bobbidi, Boo?" Ann asked.

"Bibbidi, Bobbidi, you know it." Fairy Godmother smiled at the red head.

"I always wondered what it felt like for Cinderella when you just-- appeared out of nowhere with that sparkly wand and warm smile, " Fairy Godmother looked at Mal in awe.

"... and sparkly wand!" Whispered Ann. Destiny laughed quietly.

"It must have been great for Cinderella to have that magic. Even if it was just for one night."

"Yeah, I mean Aunt Cinderella got the good life and the prince--" Ann started.

"She was already so beautiful and so kind and everyone loved her, and what did our moms and grandmother get? Nothing! They even took your dad away from you and your mom, Ann." Fairy Godmother's smile fade from Destiny's outburst. Destiny glared at the Auradon people with hatred, while Ann tried calming her down.

"Breathe." Ann instructed. Fairy Godmother was about to say something when Audrey beat her to it.

"Aunt Cinderella? You must be granddaughters of Lady Tremaine." Audrey piped in.

"Yeah, how did you know?" Destiny asked in sarcasm. Audrey kept her fake smile on.

"Oh, anyways, that was a long time ago and as I always say, Don't focus on the past or you'll miss the future." F.G said making weird hand gestures that Ann found strange. People in Auradon are strange.

"It's so good to finally meet you all. I'm Ben." The boy-prince finally spoke.

"Prince Benjamin, soon to be king." Sleeping Beauty's daughter shrieked. Destiny gave a flirty smile and stepped in along with Evie.

"You had me at Prince, my mom is a queen, which makes my a princess." Evie gave a flirtatious look to Ben.

"... and Cinderella is my aunt. She's a queen, that makes me related to royalty." Destiny adds.

"The Evil Queen has no royal status here and, neither do any of you." Destiny was about to stepped in to tell her off, but Ann held her back.

"This is Audrey-"

"Princess Audrey, his girlfriend, right Benny-boo?"

"Ben and Audrey are going to show you all around and I'll see you tomorrow." Fairy Godmother held on to Audrey and Ben's hands before separating them. "The doors of wisdom are never shut, but the library hours are from eight to eleven, as you may have heard I have a thing about curfew." Fairy Godmother led the band out and left.