I walk out off my room to find that me and T are dressed the same way but where i have black she has white and where i have white she has black. James is dressed in his usual black t-shirt ,blue jeans a jacket and dress-shoes. We all smirk at each other and speed off to our own cars and head on to Forks High.I put my shield up as soon as we took off.

XxXXxXxXxXxX

When we get there its only 8:45 and we still have 15 minutes until school officially starts this year we head into the building to get our maps and schedules and it turns out we all have the same classes so we head to the gym and wait for a warning bell for classes.

The bell signaling 5 mins til goes off so we get up and head to our Journalism class.

Lunch

We walk into the cafeteria with all eyes on us James is in the middle with me on his left side and T on his right everyone goes back to eating and talking when we glare at them. Trying to look human we all grab a tray of food and try to look teenish we all turn to our i phones and take selfies (pretend to anyway.)"Isa do you think you'll find your mate here?"asked Tor. "I don't really know i just hope it's a girl hopefully one of the Cullens Charlie told us about."i answered. "Why because their the only other nomadic coven in Washington?"J joked. I smiled"No because their the only other Coven i know have a taste in fashion by Charlie's words.'i winked and they laughed.(Charlie was bisexual when he was with Renée and is now GAY..)

Thursday: The Cullens haven't come to school all week..oh well i guess we will have to meet another time.

At Home (Thursday Night)

We were don freshening up for our fist meeting with the Cullens.(This is also Charlie's first time he only had met Alice.)When my phone rang with a call from Charlie.

"Yes Father?'i answered

"I told the Cullens your address were meeting there we will be there in less than 5 mins"he said and i smirked

"Okay see you all then."i answered

"Oh and Bella.."he said sounding unsure.

"Yes?"i asked

"I'm mated to the coven leader Carlisle and he is so cute!"my dad said

"Aw I'm happy for you dad see you soon."i answered

"Oh you don't know how soon"he said and hung up.

Not a second later the doorbell rings. I turn my head to the other 2 we nod to each other.

I walk to the door and answer it."Hello i'm Isabella Doss coven leader when my mother isn't around. These two are Victoria and James and as you already know my father".I said with a sly grin winking at Carlisle."Please come in,have a seat."I say leading them into the family room.

"Hello I'm Carlisle Cullen this is my sister Esme,my daughter Rose and her mate Alice,my son Edward and his mate Jasper, my unmated son Emmett and my unmated daughter Peyton."he said and i could have sworn I saw an angel in Peyton's eyes. She was dressed the same as Tor and I but she had a crimson and jet black outfit.

"Hi I'm Isa its nice to meet you"I said winking at her.

"Nice 2 meet you 2 I'm Pey."she said smirking.

"You have no idea how long I've been waiting for you."i said wrapping my arms around her waist.

"I think I might have an idea."she purred at me wrapping her arms around my neck.

We were lost in each other's eyes for some time until we were rudely interrupted by the sound of Tor clearing her throat"What is it T?"I ask sighing.

"It's 4:30 we have pick Sky and Tae up from the airport."she sighs

'Shit'i say i my head..."Shit is right lil sis"James jokes and Charlie snickers and I glare at him "This isn't funny Charlie"i argue..."Like Hell it isn't."he retorts.

"Whats wrong Baby?"Pey asks from my side and I turn to her with wide eyes."Uh..I um...My ex-girlfriend Taeler and her twin brother Skyler are apart of our coven and we have to go pick them up from the airport...and Taeler thinks that since we are still really good friends that we are still together and will be a jealous brat."I say in one breath scared to no end.

"Whose all going?"she asks in a deadly calm voice..."Just me,Tori and James were taking the RAV4"I answer. "I'm coming with you guys"she says walking out the door sending her family a wink and they all give me sympathetic looks and I gulp and trail behind J and T as they walk out the door knowing damn well this won't end well.

Airport

We were walking through the airport when Sky engulfs me into a hug."Isa Bear!"he squeals..."Sky-High!"i yelp while picking up and twirling him around.I stop when I hear a low rumble come from Peyton.

"Peyton this is Sky,Sky this is my-"I was cut off by Taeler's voice."Hey Baby I missed you"she said wrapping her arms around my waist from behind and leaning her head on my shoulder..."I'm not yours anymore you screwed that up,remember?"I say taking her arms off my waist and walking away."Besides I've already found my mate."I said walking over to a very pissed of Peyton."Guys this is Peyton...my mate."I say wrapping my arms around her waist from behind just enough to calm her down..."We have school tomorrow and its our last day for 2 weeks so lets bounce out of here."I say pulling Pey away from Tae tell her to get in the passenger seat while I hop into the drivers seat.

At Home

We walked trough the door talking about going shopping. Then out of nowhere here comes Alice. "I wanna go! I wanna go! I wanna go!" she yells. "Okay Alice we will let you go with us" I told her. "Thank you Bella!" she says hugging me say our goodbyes and see you laters then the Cullen Coven leaves. Me, Tor,James, Tae, Sky and Pey were staying at my house tonight. Tae and Sky were stay in the room across from and me and Pey ,were staying in my room, James and Tor were staying in Tor's room.

Friday Morning

After my morning routine I get dressed in a checkerboard printed shirt that is tied in the back showing off some of my pale abs black skin-tight jeans my the shirt is blue,pink and yellow. All of us girls were dressed the same to show that we belong in our group while the guys are wearing black t-shirts,white jackets and white pants.(Made sure the Cullens were informed.) On our way to the door I hear low growls coming from Peyton I look to her only to see her glaring at Tae. "Babe whats wrong?"I ask Pey and Taeler answers. "How come she got to stay in your room and I couldn't?"She hissed at me glaring at Peyton making me snap. "Listen up you pathetic excuse for a vampire...I was yours at one point but you cheated on me remember? We have been over for decades now and we will NEVER be together again!"I say walking out the door with everyone grabbing Pey's hand leaving a stunned Taeler we drive off to school.

At School

We park our cars next to Edward's Volvo,Alice's Mercedes,Rosalie's BMW. We walk up to them smirking at the looks the humans give us. "Looks like you got the memo."I say smirking and winking at them."Everyone is staying at our place for these two weeks starting tonight make sure to tell the 'Parents' were going there after school."Where are we siting at lunch?"I ask them as we walking into the building.

"The two corner tables by the windows and be prepared everyone a group of humans are going to approach us when were all seating to flirt and ask us out."Alice answers."How many?"Ask Sky."Five"She answer and wraps her arms around Rose's waist.I smile at them as Peyton mirrors her actions with me."See you then. "I say walking to journalism class.