let's get wasted.

joey p.o.v
     i walked into the room i shared with my bestfriend ziba.
     " oh god what a total mess the room is in" i thought looking at my friend who hasn't noticed my presence.
          "hmmp"
          " you finally back missy" she Said with a an accent.
         ziba my bestfriend since 5yrs. She's from Africa Nigeria precisely. we got to know each other at the seminar of our college days beginning.
     she had a strong accent before but not anymore, talk in full American accent but i don't know why i told her to keep using the accent for me? maybe cause i find it cute and with the known slangs she uses.
         "yeah" i replied tiredly
        " so did you get to explain yourself to the his mum"asking eagerly
        " nah you know how it goes right?"
         " well am off to shower" i said getting up.
          " c gal if dem no wan accept you for who you be then leave them. las las na dem get the wahala" she said in full Nigeria pidgin english.
      " Damn i still have alot to learn before visiting Nigeria" i thought.
       " what am trying to say is that is they don't want to accept you for who you are, leave them. Afterall it's their problem right?" she explained it finally saving me stress from putting the broken english together to make sense😂.
          " i.. don.. hear" stammering to speak her famous broken english.( meaning i have heard).
         "you getting there"ziba cracked up laughing.
           " go take a shower there's a party today at downtown. I want to attend too,with you" she said pushing me to the shower and bringing up her party freak personnality.
      "As it is Said, Nigerians sure knows how to party" i thought smiling.

matt p.o.v
                  "lets get drunk and wasted today" i said to stephan my bestfriend and driver.
                 "No, i think i'd have only have light drink since i'd be driving you back" stephen refused.
               " what's your defintion of light drink?" i asked stephan who looked down.
            " hmmm"i sneering
            " well am telling you as your boss to get wasted and find a woman arms to get comfort in for the night, and" i move close to his ears.
              "if she's so good i'd give you a three day off. How about that?" i asked a blushing stephan.
             " well since it's my boss offer how can i refuse" stephan replied flirtly.
             " i always knew stephan was a good fuck or why does his one night hook ups come looking for him at the office, even though he acted like he has never met them" i thought looking at stephan who was busy scanning the crowd for a one night stand.

joey p.o.v
            " lets get wasted today at this party" ziba said switching her accent to pure American accent.
           " No you know i don't like gathering like this" i responded obviously uncomfortable.
           "But this is one time in a year party thrown here, it will be a waste not to enjoy yourself"excited ziba. responded.
        "i'd wait over there for you" i said slipping away quietly.

ziba p.o.v
          i watch as joey slipped away. She is so beautiful enough to make head turn to her twice, look what happened to her after the death of her father their only family support forcing her evil step mom to push her to prostitution.
          The first guy she met was so understanding to know she was forced to this kind of business and only paid her the money with out taking her innocence away.
         But the second one was a beast rubbing her off it after 5 mins into the room. I rushed her to the clinic after that experience.
            For how long is she going to close her heart from not accepting any lover?, i brought her here to find a good man since most Young men in town would be coming here, but as always she figured out my plan and slipped off.
         " huh" i sighed.
         "One glass of whiskey waiter" i heard a familiar voice.
        turning around i see joey at the drinking counter.
        " joey you can't take whisky, it's too high for your drinking level" i tried to reason with her.
        " that's why i want it, i want to drink today and forget my problem for a day at least or is it too much to ask" she said obviously tipsy from a glass before.
        "looking at the girl who has decided to open up that she has worries for once but also want to forget the worries for a day too" i look bewildered.
       " joey..
       " ziba you see that hot guy over there? am going to have a good fuck with him tonight" drunk joey said
        " what? i mean why if you are in need of money i can help you" i said trying to reason with her.
        " No no no. you getting me all wrong. we came to have fun right an that's the fun am going to have" joey stood up staggering.
          "wait joey..
          " for once ziba let me have a good fuck with someone i picked not someone who picked me" she pleaded sincerely.
           And i could see her eagerness and pain through it. So i let her go.
          " thank ziba" was the only thing i heard last from joey till the next day.