Boyfriend

Chaeyoung's POV

I let out a yawn. Class hasn't stared yet and I haven't done a single thing yet but I'm already tired and sleepy.

I was about to close my eyes when I saw her walking towards my chair with a smile on her face. She's the most beautiful girl in the whole universe, I swear.

"Chaeng." She called out

She then kneeled in front of me and placed her hands on my legs.

Please heart calm down... Don't beat too fast! Don't beat too loud! She might hear you!

"You look tired and sleepy." She laughed

"Yeah tell me about it." I just said

She suddenly stood up and whispered something to my ears.

"Wanna skip class?"

I gulped. Gosh, I can smell the fragrance of her perfume.

"You smell nice." The words escaped my lips without my permission. Before she could even react, I quickly stood up. "Let's skip."

I took my backpack and walked out of the class. I didn't dare to look back at her. I'm sure that my face is blushing right now.

After several minutes, we successfully got out of hell- I mean school.

She wrapped her hand around my arm like she usually does. My heart beats like crazy whenever she does that.

"Wanna get drunk?" She asked playfully

"Nope. I agreed to skip class because I want to sleep."

"Okay sleepy head." She chuckled. "Then wanna go to my apartment?"

"That's better than getting drunk. Let's go." I agreed

We hailed a taxi and the whole drive was quiet. We just sat beside each other and I was leaning my head on her shoulder.

We reached her apartment in a few minutes. She paid for the taxi since she insisted.

"Gosh, why the hell am I so sleepy?" I asked and let out a yawn

She just shook her head and opened the door. I went in first and she followed then she closed the door.

My sleepiness suddenly left me when I saw a tall fine handsome guy sitting comfortably in the sofa.

"Jin? What are you doing here?" Mina asked when she noticed the guy

She then looked at me nervously. Her pupils are shaking. I can tell that she's uncomfortable with the situation.

The guy turned to her and flashed a smile. "Hey babe. Well basically I skipped class and I can tell that you did the same."

Babe? So he's her boyfriend?

I looked at him from head to toe. Don't judge me. He's the very first boyfriend of Mina that I met out of her countless boyfriends and girlfriends.