Ember (edited again???)

Since he could remember, Wade Wilson was always an unusual kid. Since primary school he was always the outcast, the infamous 'quiet kid'; the weird kid that everyone avoided.

Most known as the kid that always came to school with scars and bruises.

As he grew up and progressed to middle school the bruises dwindled and the scars faded over long periods of time, but just as things seemed to clear up for the boy he just had to grow a fondness for fire. Often he'd always get in trouble for having a lighter in school and it'd be taken away and thrown out as soon as it was even mentioned, but of course by the next day he'd have another one, irritatingly flicking the flint wheel with a satisfying scritch during his classes, watching the embers spring. That's when a couple of rumors began, some students would say he smoked in the bathrooms and others would say he burned himself and that's why he had scars, silvery against the light and pale as the shine of the moon.

Of course, they all turned out to be false and the chatters were short-lived and became nothing but scary stories to frighten the younger kids. For a moment Wade's middle school life was okay, no one bothered him and he didn't talk to anyone. He was okay.

He had to be okay...

His middle school years went by in a blur, give or take with a few bumps in the road, and before he knew it he was a sophomore in high school. As a freshman he constantly moved between schools, having returned to his violent outbursts—because come on, high school will just do that to you—the last and most recent school had kicked him out for the destruction of school property, which in Wade's case was a complete accident, he was only trying to run away from his bullies.

Despite the bullies his new school was nicer, well, manageable at the very least. He could tolerate the taunts and the comments and the many creative names high school boys half his IQ could come up with, it was fun to hear them at times, and besides, he had his eye on a specific boy at the moment.

He had seen him as soon as he stepped into the school. He was a timid boy and incredibly adorable at that. He had a head of brown curly hair, his skin fair and pale as moonlight, and Wade could only imagine how smooth it probably was, the thought of the boy's soft skin under his touch was enough to make his heart flutter. He also had huge chocolate brown eyes that made Wade want to eat him all up, and a cute small nose. Gods, Wade was hopelessly head over heels for the boy.

Wade was currently sitting in the school office, lounging in front of an annoyed-looking principal who spoke as soon as Wade gave him his attention. “That's five fights this month Mr.Wilson. What's going on?” The man questioned as he skimmed through a stack of papers that practically bursted out of a manilla folder. The bruised teen sighed and lazily shrugged his shoulders. “I'm really trying not to fight back. Honest.” The teen defended, sitting up a bit straighter in his seat. “I mean, the whole school finds out your parents are dead and suddenly you're the school's Bruce Wayne that mumbles 'Martha, Martha' as he sleeps during class.” He illustrated with exasperated hand gestures and overdramatic facial expressions.

The principal rolled his eyes at the boys theatrics. “That doesn't explain the fighting.” He declared with a matter of fact tone which in turn made Wade bucked up like an excited puppy at the given opportunity to mess with the poor man. “Oh! Of course, let me put it into simpler words for you.” He chuckled and picked at his scabs. “You know Superman right? Big tough guy, man of steel yada yada, well in this school the guys who pick on me are him. Of course, I'm Batman because duh, and it turns out if you tick off the Superman that means war no matter what. And suddenly it's a whole clash between Batman and Superman except in this fight there's an actual winner.” Wade grinned. “Dang, they should make a movie out of this.”