A new power or what?

Hemdall looks confused but greets you. Confused, you walk to the castle. On the way you find a girl. Shes small. And alone.

"Hello..."

"I didnt mean to...please dont hurt me"

"What do you mean? Are you okay? Is someone after you"

"Yes...i did something every bad. They are gonna kill me"

" who.?"

"The gaurds...."

"Dont worry they will not hurt you....come with me"

"Okay.."

Whithout hesitation you pick her up and start walking to the castle again. Once your their you put her down and lead her in. You grab her hand and pull her close. The guards seem to remeber you as they let you go without checking. To the hall of odin you go still having this girl by your side. Before you open the doors you ask her a couple questions.

"What's your name"

"Birar"

"Okay do you have a family"

"No...."

You get up and open the door. You see thor and odin talking. They stop and look at you. Their jaws drop and their eyes pop.

"Im back bitches"

"How are you alive...."

"Thor im strong enough to withstand a dumb pebble"

He walks to you and looks at the kid next to you.

"Who is this..."

"Briar....um...my kid..."

You new someway you have to protect her. She is in great danger.

"I dont understand."

"She's adopted.. I rescued her."

"Ah well then. Shall you stay ?"

"No wheres your brother"

"Im sure you know where he is"

"Ah.."

You walk to the dungeon. With her by your side...each step it gets colder and colder. You both seem not to have a jacket so you hug her hoping it would warn her up a little. Once you get their you walk to his "cell" . of corse its the biggest one and probably most valuable.

"Hello Loki"

He turneds around and walks to the window without looking and only reading his book. He reads one more page and looks up. His face goes from pathetic and scared.

".....hello..."

"What got you locked up this time"

"You...i killed you"

"Yea that didnt work out did it"

"Obviously not"

"Well how about we get you out"

"Wait what"

You carve a whole in the glass cell with a power youve never had. You look confused and try to figure out how and when you got this power.

"Uh...lets go"
He takes your arm and you race out of the dungeon. It seem thor knew this would happen. You wave good bye and go on tot he bifrost. It sends you back to earth. You land in the woods right by the avengers tower.

"Well what now"