Cold battle

Hey i just wanted to say thank you for 81 veiws and to all the people who saved my story to a group! I wasnt exepting over 20 veiws amd now im close to 100! Thank you guys so much and continue readying.

Loufey gives his word to his army and they run towards us. I break for impact and get into 'power mode'. Thor twirls his hammer and hits a few soldiers. I blast some of thw soilders that are in my way from loki. Thor yells at me to come back but i keep on going. Loki knows im more powerful than his scepter. He ran into the palace and now im face to face with laufey.

Laufey: hello....my child...

Y/n: im...not...your...child..

Laufey grabs your arm and you turn blue.

Laufey: it seems you are

You take your other arm and plast him with your ice powers. It knocks him to the ground. You switch powers and go for your matalic powers. Your matalic powers can take metal and shape it inti to anything..(like magneto). You put him in a metallic cell you made and head up for loki.
      Your eyes turn blue and green and your hair goes white, your skin is too cold to be normal so your blue. Your the monster you try to hide.
You kill any of the soilders that try to stop you as you finnaly make it to where loki is.
  You found him in a hidden room, it was easy to find him because your smelling sense was good.

Loki: fancy seeing you here y/n.

Y/n: shut up...wheres is the tesseract, you fool.

Loki: I dont know! And do nit call me a fool! Your the only fool here! I am a god!

Y/n: If your so strong why did you run away from me!

Loki: I dont want to hurt you, y/n.

Y/n: you have already hurt me!

Loki: what....

You: you left me!

Loki: i didnt know you wanted me to stay. (He says as he looks down with coufusion and ashamed emotions)

You: arnt you an empath? I thought you knew.

Loki: im the god of mischief not feelings.

You: you dont say.

Loki: your not a frost giant. You and i both know that. Your more than it. You more powerfull than them. But you and i both know you cant defeat my scepter.

You: yes i can. Its pittyfull.

Loki laughs and takes his scepter and hits you with it. Causing so much pain that you fall to your knees.

You: that's impossible!

Loki : just like vison you cant handle infinity stones.

You: thats what that is...

Loki: yes thats what the tessaract is.

You get up. And walk towards him.

You: im sorry..

You put your hand on his hand and the other on his scepter.

You:you wont give it to me anyother way.

Loki: what are you doing.

You take his scepter and smash it seeing the  stone on the ground. You pick it up causing instant horrible pain.

You: this is not the stone

You say as you pick up the stone of his scepter.

You: this is a stone that kills mykind.

Loki: stop! You moron !

You: give me the tessaract.

Loki: i....i...cant.

You:farewell then.

You take the stone and impale your self with it. You fall to the floor. And loki grabs you . thor walks in and sees loki over you in shock.

Thor: What Did You Do Loki!!

Loki: ............nothing...

Thor: what?..

Loki: I DID NOTHING....and thats why she is dead.

I know this happend to fast but i need to squish that in to this chapter.